Waitlist Email

So I just saw the above outtake of the us waiting list e-mail. But is this thread only focused on US deliveries, and not to Europe (where I am at). Possible the info is on one of the 175 earlier pages, just thought I should ask..

A friend of mine bought my old AX8 and insists he can't hear or feel any difference between my FM9 and his AX8. Denial is a bitch.
Eh?
largehearingaid.gif

A friend of mine bought my old AX8 and insists he can't hear or feel any difference between my FM9 and his AX8. Denial is a bitch.
Granted I’m plugging it into a much better system, but it’s the cleans and the edge of breakup that are mind blowing. The AX8 has none of that in a realistic way. At least not that I could find easily. I just dialed up a plexi On the FM9 and bam, there it Is. No tweaking necessary. Which means it will only get better in time. I’m blown away.

Granted I’m plugging it into a much better system, but it’s the cleans and the edge of breakup that are mind blowing. The AX8 has none of that in a realistic way. At least not that I could find easily. I just dialed up a plexi On the FM9 and bam, there it Is. No tweaking necessary. Which means it will only get better in time. I’m blown away.
I treat the amps in my presets like single-channel amps, just like I do my tube amps though they can switch between two channels. I can roll up the volume on the guitar and go from clean to crunch to lead.

Being able to do that was essential for me, and is what lead me to using Fractals. Nothing else that I tried out there could come close. When Cygnus was released it was the turning point because it's so responsive.

Back
Top Bottom