Waitlist Email

With requests having gone down exponentially as they stated, do you guys have a gut feeling on working through the list? Do you think it might be caught up by the end of the year? Would be a nice xmas! Just curious as to your thoughts.

With requests having gone down exponentially as they stated, do you guys have a gut feeling on working through the list? Do you think it might be caught up by the end of the year? Would be a nice xmas! Just curious as to your thoughts.

Caught up entirely? That’s unlikely I think but I expect the wait time will get exponentially shorter. I think in the next few weeks we may see the list moving through multiple days in a single day. Who knows, maybe even a week at a time…

Caught up entirely? That’s unlikely I think but I expect the wait time will get exponentially shorter. I think in the next few weeks we may see the list moving through multiple days in a single day. Who knows, maybe even a week at a time…
They did say that they expect another batch this fall too. So who knows?! Come on 8/31! So close!

The reboot started on the waitlist I believe around 3 am on 8/28/2021, the remainder of
8/28/21 orders took 20 days
8/29/21
orders took 7 days
8/30/21
orders have taken 2 days though the last "Now Serving" says 9 pm (there maybe a few orders left) and per Admin M, two extra large batches were done these 2 days. So take that into consideration, still the "exponential" part of production increases is really promising. 👍👍👍
Note that 8/28 and 8/29 were the weekend Sat/Sun and 8/30 was a Monday. The initial bump occurred during a great time for purchasing and now we are into the work week. A bit of a slower time for purchasing (from someone that knows).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom