Waitlist Email

Got up and the first thing I do is check this thread to see what's going on and then I realized it's Labor Day and there won't be any shipping going on today😭😭😭 that's going to probably free up about an hour of time throughout the day that I would spend checking my email🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hmmmm.......I signed up on 11 December 2021, so I guess I still have some ways to go before I see an invite.

One question: once an invite email is received, how much time does the recipient have to place the order before that invite expires?

Hmmmm.......I signed up on 11 December 2021, so I guess I still have some ways to go before I see an invite.

One question: once an invite email is received, how much time does the recipient have to place the order before that invite expires?
About 30 seconds. I suggest having your credit card next to your keyboard. :)

Seriously though, the official email states: "Invitations remain valid until current inventory is depleted." Who knows when stock will run out. I wouldn't wait too long.

8/29/21/ 9:19PM - Credit card is on the hot plate warming up so the shock of my 1PM purchase won't cause it to explode. I am still expecting it to melt a little so I am going to pour it into little molds and make commemorative guitar picks to remember the day I finally got a chance to buy my Fractal FM9.

Maybe they’re just starting on the waitlist for the day. I’m sure they have plenty else to do aside from getting FM9s out the door 🤷🏻‍♂️

If I were still young and stupid a 3 or 4 day bender would probably get me through this.
These days I’d just ask for a medically induced coma until my waitlist place is called.

Today's NOW SERVING is definitely correct.
(It looks like was given the wrong value last time.)

Tomorrow we'll finish 8/29 and move into 8/30.
Haha, thanks.. I was just kidding.. I know a lot of us are hoping today is our day so we are all checking our emails often. I think at least 4 people here are in the same 30 minute or so block range that starts about 20 minutes into the list today.

Back
Top Bottom