Waitlist Email

I think "now serving" status started around 8/22/2022 for waitlist from 8/27/2021 was really hoping this to move faster but in almost 11 days we only moved 2 days of backlog
:disrelieved:
I got confirmation email on 9/11/2021, maybe I can join this party in 6 months ...

I think "now serving" status started around 8/22/2022 for waitlist from 8/27/2021 was really hoping this to move faster but in almost 11 days we only moved 2 days of backlog
I got confirmation email on 9/11/2021, maybe I can join this party in 6 months ...
It's going to start moving alot quicker

9/6/2021

I would think so more and more are showing up on reverb , so it is possible that there has been some abuse , all of them in mint unused condition
Yes this is true they are on other forums too I'm seeing them for around $2,200 plus fees and shipping👎

I saw a note in this thread somewhere about Helix, QC, Kemper etc

I dont know about you guys, but I have noticed drop in Kemper's resale value, thats understood because Kemper's model is about 11 years old now,
Headrush almost fizzled out, although I gotta tell you guys, it is pretty decent for the price and for the warm tones (I own it along with Helix), but I cant figure out what Quad Cortex is all about, I think they will lose resale a lot when FM9 is available GA

QC had a killer formula, profile anything and use it in modeling chain with insane amount of compute power, but they messed out big time on no PC/Mac based editor and the fact that cant play ANY of Nueral DSPs plugin in QC?? what is with that? they got famous just because of those (AFAIK QC is the first Hardware they made),
I am really hoping FM9 will remove my dependency on Headrush & Helix, I may get a good FRFR and an expression pedal later to complete my setup

I dont know about you guys, but I have noticed drop in Kemper's resale value, thats understood because Kemper's model is about 11 years old now,
Headrush almost fizzled out, although I gotta tell you guys, it is pretty decent for the price and for the warm tones (I own it along with Helix), but I cant figure out what Quad Cortex is all about, I think they will lose resale a lot when FM9 is available GA

QC had a killer formula, profile anything and use it in modeling chain with insane amount of compute power, but they messed out big time on no PC/Mac based editor and the fact that cant play ANY of Nueral DSPs plugin in QC?? what is with that? they got famous just because of those (AFAIK QC is the first Hardware they made),
I am really hoping FM9 will remove my dependency on Headrush & Helix, I may get a good FRFR and an expression pedal later to complete my setup
Keep in mind that when all those other guys grow up the want to be a Fractal. Lol

To be fair, the QC does not lack in the tone department. It's very much up their with other top devices. For me it was their over promised, over hyped advertising. When I had one, it rivaled the Axe Fx in tone. But didn't come close in terms of amount of models or quality of effects. It's selling VERY well so I don't see that changing tbh

Also, not every musician visits gear forums like us lol some aren't even aware of what was promised or any bad communication from NDSP. In fact, I'd say we are the minority

To be fair, the QC does not lack in the tone department. It's very much up their with other top devices. For me it was their over promised, over hyped advertising. When I had one, it rivaled the Axe Fx in tone. But didn't come close in terms of amount of models or quality of effects. It's selling VERY well so I don't see that changing tbh

Also, not every musician visits gear forums like us lol some aren't even aware of what was promised or any bad communication from NDSP. In fact, I'd say we are the minority
From recent tracks I’ve gotten to mix from the QC, it doesn’t rival the AxefxIII in tone. Of course, this comes down to the hands and ears of the users.

Back
Top Bottom