Waitlist Email

I could totally

I have the FC6 to with it. I totally agree three pedals would be tough. I couldn't hang with it without the fc6 for sure.
I added an airstep which has helped but I much prefer to have it in the unit with a screen + more horsepower

Man Oh Man!

Let me first start by saying when I first joined the waitlist for the FM9 I didn't receive a confirmation email from FAS.
I didn't want to be a jerk so I waited a while before contacting them. I was WELL aware of spam email possibilities, not the issue.

To my Big surprise, when I arrived home today, I see the invitation in my in box!!! :D
Happy for you 🎸🎸🎸

Last edited by a moderator:
In 24 hrs they moved over 8hrs of waitlist. We can loosely assume every 3 business days can knock out a waitlist day I guess.
The first several days of the waitlist, from what the team at Fractal has said, are by far the largest. I took that as after they get past the first week of that list, things should start to move quicker. If Fractal purchased enough units for the original list and the list that grew in the past few weeks, then things should be fine sooner than I think many would expect, maybe a few months tops.

The question is, did they order and receive more than enough? Only they know that.

The first several days of the waitlist, from what the team at Fractal has said, are by far the largest. I took that as after they get past the first week of that list, things should start to move quicker. If Fractal purchased enough units for the original list and the list that grew in the past few weeks, then things should be fine sooner than I think many would expect, maybe a few months tops.

The question is, did they order and receive more than enough? Only they know that.
They don't need to "order" them and receive them do they? They make them.

No doubt. My concern is they get to 8/31/01 at about 330 pm 😂

Remember, there’s the people who signed up for the turbo after the announcement. That’s another bump.
Yes like me :) I should of signed up last year but I've been enjoying the Axe II and I didn't know if I would upgrade. Then I moved and realized how much I would love having a FM9. Been consuming a ton of Axe III and FM9 video's, looking forward to getting one. I didn't sign up till August 25th 2022 so I'm sure it will be a minute.

Remember that the dates Aug 27-Aug 29 were entirely within a weekend (Friday-Sunday) people were off, at home, checking their emails and had time to purchase things. I know some dudes that don't even check emails until the weekends (like me sometimes). There was surely a large percentage of purchases made in that initial weekend which they are working through still. They are on Sunday Aug 29 2021 9:00am-ish or better I believe very soon it will be on a day-by-day level. Matching orders to each day and then even faster.

They don’t make them from sand and iron filings. They designed subassemblies that are made for them, then they assemble those with the CPU/DSPs into the finished units, burn them in, load the firmware, then pack and ship them.
Of course, but I'm sure that they already have a shit ton of empty "shells"
As I understand it they were just unable to get the cpu's until they decided to use these new "turbo" ones.

They’re a small, and smart, company. I can’t see them doing anything that would increase the risk of damaging parts or boards, or needlessly increasing their labor costs.
Good God Greg don't you ever sleep🤣🤣 obviously I'm up too so I guess I shouldn't be asking that question😴

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be nice but I've been monitoring it and it seemed to me to be 1 week required to get through 1 waitlist day. But I seriously hope your estimate is more accurate.:cool:
Even if it’s a week to get thru a day, so long as they have stock I should be getting good news in September.

Back
Top Bottom