Waitlist Email

Probally from someone who order 2

People should be able to only order 1. Let them decide whether or not to keep or scalp. Currently they can have their cake and eat it. Just my opinion.

I know, pros may need 2. I'm sure there's an easy way to make exceptions for people like them. I'm sure FAS has a Pro Client Manager of some sort to handle this.

People should be able to only order 1. Let them decide whether or not to keep or scalp. Currently they can have their cake and eat it. Just my opinion.

I know, pros may need 2. I'm sure there's an easy way to make exceptions for people like them. I'm sure FAS has a Pro Client Manager of some sort to handle this.

This. Seriously - c'mon @ FAS. Not everyone is a pro here and requires 2 up front whilst others wait. Instead of 2 being the normal policy to handle pro's, why not make it the exception requiring verification until the the list of mass customers is serviced. I understand the entire scope of endorsement artists, etc., but the entire population of fractal customers waits patiently.

Allowing this policy of 2 /per feeds the scalping beast and alienates /frustrates honest (patient) Joe-q-customers who just want their first unit after waiting a year.

Jeez, asking $3,225!? That must be the gold-plated EV-2.

This. Seriously - c'mon @ FAS. Not everyone is a pro here and requires 2 up front whilst others wait. Instead of 2 being the normal policy to handle pro's, why not make it the exception requiring verification until the the list of mass customers is serviced. I understand the entire scope of endorsement artists, etc., but the entire population of fractal customers waits patiently.

Allowing this policy of 2 /per feeds the scalping beast and alienates /frustrates honest (patient) Joe-q-customers who just want their first unit after waiting a year.

Yeah, I'm on the list too as I'd like to upgrade, so seeing this behavior is irritating.

The old policy was one unless people were professional and needed two and could prove it. I think that's reasonable.

Do we know for sure that just anyone can order two? Maybe if someone does, they then reach out to verify whether the buyer is a Pro and has a need?

I joined the waitlist on 2/6/22 so still awhile until I get an invite, but when I do how long do you have to make the purchase? Do they give you like a full day or a short window where I should be really watching my inbox?

I am not fishing for a validation or praise, but I gave mine up immediately. When I got on the waitlist I had no idea of the extent of the supply chain shortages. I also sold an FM3 and bought the mothership (AxeFx III). I don't play professionally and I know there are guys that could use one to gig and need to make money or however they use it. I was offered a limit of two according to the email, but I didn't try it or anything, and I received a prompt response thanking me for letting them know. These people doing that frustrate me. That is basically caused by selfishness at the root I believe. Whatever pass it on, I hope someone benefits from it.

Back
Top Bottom