Waitlist Email

Now serving 8/28/21 11:13 AM. There are SO many people in this range that I'm going to take a break from Now Serving notices until we get to 8/29.

This disheartening :(
That's actually great news. It took them months to get through 8/27. If it only takes another week or so to get through 8/28 then things are moving along nicely.

Note: Matt updated his initial post and said that it might take another week to get to the next date boundary. :)

Thought I would contribute since I have been watching this thread on and off for the last year:

Waitlist confirmation: 8/28/21 at 10:24am CST
Invite this afternoon: 8/23/22 at 12:15pm CST
Looking forward to this. :-}
Wooo getting closer to 5:12pm eastern everyday

I guess trying to make $500 bucks on a less powerful model? Isn't this shady? That's a cool table, maybe if that was wiped off clean and thrown in, lol

IMG_DDB3CD2C1895-1.jpeg

It’s always sad to see someone immediately post a high-demand unit on the chopping block. I always have such hope and then it’s dashed.

For those who are waiting for their first FM9, first, it’s a wonderful unit, and second, I’m sure with the added 11-ish % is a bit better. It’s well worth waiting for, and cherish it when it arrives, don’t scalp it.

It’s always sad to see someone immediately post a high-demand unit on the chopping block. I always have such hope and then it’s dashed.

For those who are waiting for their first FM9, first, it’s a wonderful unit, and second, I’m sure with the added 11-ish % is a bit better. It’s well worth waiting for, and cherish it when it arrives, don’t scalp it.
Unfortunately most of the reactions were likes not laughing at the brash greediness of the deal. It is scalping, you nailed it. It's wrong.

I'm sure it is countered by those who passed where the FM9 would be a luxury item, not a necessity, or not even moved from a studio with an AxeFxIII already being used. But it seems like a calloused gain at the expense of others is more and more prevalent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom