Waitlist Email

[…] they are just starting the 28th and it took them months to get through the 27th […]
You have to be careful with the comparison of that transition. SO much has changed and is still somewhat in flux. When we are a week or two down the road we will have a much better stance to compare things.

The thing that I think is important is their competition are companies like Line 6 (owned by Yamaha) or Kemper (a big conglomerate) or Boss (owned by Roland) which, even if FAS had 100 employees, would still be dwarfed by them, yet, who is chasing FAS? Everyone.
I'm sure being under the Yamaha umbrella has its benefits when it comes to marketing, distribution etc. But I would bet that the team actually working on L6 hardware and software is nowhere close to 100 people.

I got my Turbo invite on the 16th and it shipped yesterday. To note I was in on the first batch and I missed my email for invite initially as it got caught in my junk and by the time I saw it it was sold out. I initially got on the list I think about 4 hours after it opened. Initially and since I missed I got my place back in line I believe... Anyway just letting you know my time line as we all are anxious to get the invite.

Just FYI for when I initially got in it was @2:17 the first day for those of you that want to track that type of stuff.
Thank you for the information but it’d help more if you combine the date and time stamp of your RSVP request with the same information for your invitation email, when it arrives, into the same post here. This is a very big thread, over 2,876 entries currently, and continues to grow quickly, and finding and matching those things usually means it won’t happen because it takes a lot of backtracking.

FM9 Waitlist Confirmation: Aug. 28, 2021 - 8:30AM
FM9 Purchase Invitation: Aug. 18, 2022 - 1:28PM
FM9 Purchased: Aug. 18, 2022 - 2:00PM
😎
PS: The purchase invite is good for purchasing TWO FM9’s, so help a friend if you can! 😉

Attachments

• 04D8EF13-810C-48A1-8695-87BEC99734A8.jpeg
    04D8EF13-810C-48A1-8695-87BEC99734A8.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 30
HA. Doubtful. If it actually goes through before they catch it it would be WWIII around these here parts.. (or more so than usual).
…FACTS, champ! Once your purchase invite arrives, click the link. That takes you to the FM9 waitlist purchase page where they clearly state that one can purchase a max of TWO units (…wish I’d have gotten a screenshot)! 😎

Thank you for the information but it’d help more if you combine the date and time stamp of your RSVP request with the same information for your invitation email, when it arrives, into the same post here. This is a very big thread, over 2,876 entries currently, and continues to grow quickly, and finding and matching those things usually means it won’t happen because it takes a lot of backtracking.
I believe what he said (in his post previous to the one you quoted) is that he received the original waitlist confirmation but did not act on it initially until the units were sold out and has done nothing since. And now he believes he automatically has a place back in line.

NOW SERVING: Aug 28, 2021, 8:48 AM EST
Pretty cool, dont think I have seen this before🤘🏼

So, just asking.... If I my waitlist Aug 27 at 8:12pm and missed getting one before you were sold out, and I was told you will be sending new invites, should I assume based on NOW SERVING that it will be after everyone who didn't miss the original invite gets their order fulfilled?

Got gigs coming up so trying to think think thru my fly dates, thanks....

Back
Top Bottom