Waitlist Email

Just got my shipping notice. Standard UPS delivery scheduled for this Thursday. I appreciate Fractal waiting until the latest full release 3.0 firmware was ready and loaded, and also loading up the latest presets before shipping.

My waitlist request went in pretty early, at 2:05pm on 27 Aug 2021.

Just got my shipping notice. Standard UPS delivery scheduled for this Thursday. I appreciate Fractal waiting until the latest full release 3.0 firmware was ready and loaded, and also loading up the latest presets before shipping.

My waitlist request went in pretty early, at 2:05pm on 27 Aug 2021.
Did you pass on it first time around and not order? I assumed initially they made it way past that time spot.....

Sorry, but I have to laugh at you 50-somethings talking about aging.
I'm 74, still working 40 hrs per week, and thinking nothing of it.
I've had 4 heart attacks, hip replacement, right rotator cuff surgery, 4 back surgeries for discs wearing out and lower back fusion, two left forearm surgeries, and it goes on.
I'm on the FM9 waiting list and just hoping I'll live long enough to get one. I only signed up about 5 weeks ago. :)
My problem is that I'm digitally impaired, and will also need a laptop when I get the FM9.
Still, I do my homework ahead of time watching youtube videos, reading the manual, and am excited, albeit stupid, digitally. I read the manual and a lot of things are not making any sense to me, but the videos really help. ;)
Good God with all you've been through I'd say you're going to live forever!

Reactions: C-4
I was practically a child when I got on the waitlist for the FM9, my last child just graduated from Harvard and my oldest just built the first warp drive, I am so proud of them. I just got my new iPhone implant installed today and I am looking forward to being able to browse tablature and play backing tracks with my thoughts while I enjoy the 11.11% power increase of the FM9. Due to my sciatica I will be moving to the moon for the low gravity therapy they are now offering. As soon as I get my FM9 I will let them know I am ready to go and they will have my new pod built in the 24 hours it will take me to get to the space elevator and then short shuttle ride to the new moon colony. :p

Back
Top Bottom