Waitlist Email

Tomorrow could be the big day for a lot of folks. Here's hoping...
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Sorry, but I have to laugh at you 50-somethings talking about aging.
I'm 74, still working 40 hrs per week, and thinking nothing of it.
I've had 4 heart attacks, hip replacement, right rotator cuff surgery, 4 back surgeries for discs wearing out and lower back fusion, two left forearm surgeries, and it goes on.
I'm on the FM9 waiting list and just hoping I'll live long enough to get one. I only signed up about 5 weeks ago. :)
My problem is that I'm digitally impaired, and will also need a laptop when I get the FM9.
Still, I do my homework ahead of time watching youtube videos, reading the manual, and am excited, albeit stupid, digitally. I read the manual and a lot of things are not making any sense to me, but the videos really help. ;)

Last edited:
LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS (fellas)!!! This ain't the waiting list to DIE thread! You're probably starting to sound like all the other old people you hated hearing talking about getting old when you were young!

Let's hope there is some more movement today with invites being sent and shipping status confirmations!

I started playing guitar at age 11. That was the same year that I stopped having birthdays. So I have you all beat. I mean, you guys do know that it only goes to 11, right?

Back
Top Bottom