Waitlist Email

Hey Fractal! I have an idea ;).

I work for an Electronic company that makes military products. We just recently had a Customer that sent us a DPAS DX rated order, which gave us leverage with part manufactures so they had to give us parts 1st!

So if you can just have Eddie Munson from Stranger Things send in an order for an FM9 with a DX rating. You could use that to get ALL the parts you need to fill every order you have! I mean Eddie would be using the FM9 to fight the forces of evil in the upside down world, so it would have to be a DX rated order! Master! Master!!

I know, it is Genius! Your welcome! LOL :D:D:D

Hey Fractal! I have an idea ;).

I work for an Electronic company that makes military products. We just recently had a Customer that sent us a DPAS DX rated order, which gave us leverage with part manufactures so they had to give us parts 1st!

So if you can just have Eddie Munson from Stranger Things send in an order for an FM9 with a DX rating. You could use that to get ALL the parts you need to fill every order you have! I mean Eddie would be using the FM9 to fight the forces of evil in the upside down world, so it would have to be a DX rated order! Master! Master!!

I know, it is Genius! Your welcome! LOL :D:D:D
This is one of those cute, "hi I'm new around here" comments isn't it? ;)
(for the record, I'm perfect)

I thought it was VERY funny, 777! The wife and I just finished the latest season of ST, and it was over too soon! I put my request in back on November 26th. I don't think I'll get an invite this year.

Reading these latest posts made me nervous, so I had to check MY email...
THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS CONFIRMS WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR WAIT LIST REQUEST.

We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list. Because there are many variables, we are not able to estimate how long the wait for a given product will be.

If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com)

Somewhere over the rainbow, skyies are blue. Somewhere over the rainbow my FM9 will come through!!!

Yeah I didn't put my request in until June 17th 2022, so I am waaaaaaayyyyyyyy down on the list! I did not realize they had not shipped any since 2021 when I signed up! Well, it just gives me more time to save up for the rest!

I sold my Marshall JVM410C and got $1200 out of it. I loved that Amp, but it is so heavy to carry around. I play at Church on Sundays and have to plug straight into the board, so I wasn't using my Amp much anyways. I am still using my Digitech GSP2100 Limited Edition effects processor! I bought it in 1998! Still sounds good though, but I am ready for an upgrade! Once I get the FM9, I will have 200+ Amps, and it is much lighter! Even lighter than my GSP2100 which is in a 2 bay Rack!

Yeah I didn't put my request in until June 17th 2022, so I am waaaaaaayyyyyyyy down on the list! I did not realize they had not shipped any since 2021 when I signed up! Well, it just gives me more time to save up for the rest!

I sold my Marshall JVM410C and got $1200 out of it. I loved that Amp, but it is so heavy to carry around. I play at Church on Sundays and have to plug straight into the board, so I wasn't using my Amp much anyways. I am still using my Digitech GSP2100 Limited Edition effects processor! I bought it in 1998! Still sounds good though, but I am ready for an upgrade! Once I get the FM9, I will have 200+ Amps, and it is much lighter! Even lighter than my GSP2100 which is in a 2 bay Rack!
Hey jfk FWIW I was in about the same situation wanting the FM9 and decided to get the FM3 + FC6 so I could "learn" how to use the Fractal modeler.
I also use it to play on Sunday's it's FANTASTIC.
I couldn't be more pleased with the sounds I'm getting
I was originally running my PRRI back stage and miking up to FOH, big problem was not being able to make any adjustments to the amp with it behind a wall and 25 ft away.
I am still looking forward to the FM9 becoming available, but in reality I am completely blown away with the quality of the tones and ease of working with the FM3...

Of course it's going to change there's no way around that it's going to get better every year or every 6 months, but maybe the people that are waiting patiently will get the best version! There's something to look forward to!🤘👍

I put in my request on August 29th 2021. Still haven't heard anything.
The way technology moves...I'm thinking that it will be obsolete by the time it's finally shipping. :(

I picked up a "used" one a year ago, but might buy mine when my email finally shows up. What more does a man need than an Axe FX III, FM3, and two FM9's...
LoL!

Back
Top Bottom