Waitlist Email

Which sadly is a false assumption of extreme magnitude, which is why I recommend against putting any faith in these unofficial trackers.

...For example: I found out about the FM9 through an article on a guitar magazine website, as I'm not on this forum every-day.. When I stumbled upon it, I thought it was another "design your perfect fractal thingy" post, for a minute, before a cold-cold chill descended and ... "It EXISTS!" :hushed:

But, yeah.. the net was cast far and wide regarding the announcement of this thing, and a Lot of people found out about the FM9 from other sources (including this guy).. ...and is also why I'll be a MUCH Happier Marky-B on page 300 of this thread (or so :0) ..as I got on about the 30th - the 30th mid-to-later post meridian. :0)

Not to worry! Gives people like me plenty of time to come up with an excellent excuse for buying more Fractal Gear ...'cause I was gonna go with the "B-B-But! ..The Dog Ate my AX8!!" excuse.. ..nah. My Wife?, She'll never go for it... we don't have a dog! :0/

I am two names away on the spreadsheet.
Ohh we're getting close to me if this is accurate!
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/waitlist-email.176161/post-2179159
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/waitlist-email.176161/post-2177004

As said many times, there's a lot we don't know about the size of the actual waitlist held by Fractal or the ratio of people on that sheet vs. reality, the inventory on hand, the inventory in the pipeline, etc.

First off.. I don't post here often.. I didn't post on the spreadsheet. Maybe I should do that now :oops:

Waitlist sign up and instant response 8:10pm ET, day of announcement. I believe after getting out of work minutes before, I saw
the FM9 on my youtube feed.. and went to the forum..etc... Thought it was a joke at first.

Got my invite Tues Nov 16th around 1:17pm ET, and ordered 8:04pm after reading invite at that time (busy day).
The FM9 arrived today.

I am AX8 user and I will admit joining the waitlist was a knee jerk reaction for me.
Only a few hours into the FM9 now.. but it is a "home run" product. Nice job...

I'd really like to know if they expect the next batch in Feb-March to be bigger or not. I got on the waiting list as soon as I heard about it, but it was a week late, on 9/4. If the 2nd batch is similar size, it looks like I will have a LONG wait. Would be nice to know and if I should just consider something else like the FM3.

I'd really like to know if they expect the next batch in Feb-March to be bigger or not. I got on the waiting list as soon as I heard about it, but it was a week late, on 9/4. If the 2nd batch is similar size, it looks like I will have a LONG wait. Would be nice to know and if I should just consider something else like the FM3.

You won't get an answer to the question how big the next batch is going to be and when exactly it is expected beyond what M@ already posted. These things have always been a moving target and you never know if there's another disaster coming to extend your wait time even further.

You won't get an answer to the question how big the next batch is going to be and when exactly it is expected beyond what M@ already posted. These things have always been a moving target and you never know if there's another disaster coming to extend your wait time even further.

Yea, I know. Just kinda bummed at the long wait for everything.

If I can't handle the wait and start doing hard drugs, get addicted, get desperate for money, start stealing semiconductors from China and amass a giant horde, get bored of it, get a job at Line 6, work my way up to CEO and force them to release Helix 2 all before the FM9 comes out for regular folks, don't blame me. Looks like I have a lot of time on my hands.

Back
Top Bottom