Waitlist Email

Got any other data to factor in?
I have 164 data points that seem reliable.

I need semiconductor supply in NE USA.

I need time space continuum disruptions since 12:00 Eastern in the last 24 hours

I need to know how many butterflies have sneezed in the last 24 hours and the chain of events that led to CliffC to slip on an abandoned banana peel on his way to the UPS truck pulling out of Plaistow.

If you could get that to my by EOD, yeah, that would be great!
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/disengage-phase.176386/post-2141948

Seems that shipping has slowed quite a bit in the last week or so. Any chance we could get an update from Fracial Audio about the situation? Are we waiting for more units due to chips? Any info would be great. I‘m 27 hours out from from where we are now on the waitlist, and I would like to get an idea of if I’ll have to wait a couple weeks or 8 months.

We're closing in on the end of this first phase so we've had to slow down invites to avoid accidentally overselling.
Within about a week, I think we'll be out of units until we can resupply -- now expected to be in February or March.
I'll post an update when that happens.

Meanwhile, I feel compelled to say for those who have nothing while they wait, the Axe-Fx III is available now, but could also sell out before a waiting period and re-supply.

The FM3 is also available -- and on sale -- in the US and Canada.

We're closing in on the end of this first phase so we've had to slow down invites to avoid accidentally overselling.
Within about a week, I think we'll be out of units until we can resupply -- now expected to be in February or March.

Meanwhile, I feel compelled to say for those who have nothing while they wait, the Axe-Fx III is available now, but could also sell out before a waiting period and re-supply.

Wow I'm so lucky, mine shipped this week! :cool: Thank you so much for getting one to me before Thanksgiving 🦃 💕

That is sad but very cool that you are letting people know they're going to have to wait. I would imagine now that all the creep's will start posting more online for exaggerated prices.

Back
Top Bottom