Waitlist Email

Hi Everyone! Finally I'm on the other side with many of you!! :cool: :guitar:

Waitlist: 08/27/2021 @ 4:11 PM PST (7:11 PM EST)
Purchase Invitation: 11/09/2021 @ 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST)
Purchased: 11/09/2021 @ 11:35 AM PST (2:35 PM EST)

And before you ask what took me so long! LOL! I'm an analytics developer for a large health care organization and was in the middle of a long meeting and program development session while watching email - in between people wasting my time! LOL!

Can't wait for it to arrive next week!! :cool: :guitar:

SMH. UPS tracking says it’s been in Rhode Island since Saturday morning.
I don't know what has been going on but shipping has been horrible over the last month and a 1/2. The packages always arrive late never early though funny how that works. It's a pain in the ass when you're waiting for something, especially an FM9.

I don't know what has been going on but shipping has been horrible over the last month and a 1/2. The packages always arrive late never early though funny how that works. It's a pain in the ass when you're waiting for something, especially an FM9.
It's been well publicized. In addition to many other problems, the Christmas shipping period is upon us to compound the delays.

If you paid for a certain level of delivery and that wasn't met, you can call the company who shipped it and ask for a refund on the additional shipping charges. They should refund to whatever the actual delivery time was, and they'll charge it back to the shipper.

You guys that aren’t updating the spreadsheet are killing me man I think I’m at the top of the list and I’m still a ways off 😀

You guys that aren’t updating the spreadsheet are killing me man I think I’m at the top of the list and I’m still a ways off 😀
Sorry, I will gladly update that spreadsheet if you like! :cool: :guitar: I wasn't tracking the link to it however. If you can provide the direct update link I will add my record! Thanks for the suggestion!

I hate to say it but being at the top of that list means very little in reality because we have absolutely no idea how many people didn’t add their information to the sheet but are on Fractal’s master list. Fractal could be processing twenty or thirty invitations daily but only a few are on the list or this thread and report it to us.

Based on prior days there should be a lot more invitations being reported but we’re definitely not seeing them. They might be low on inventory, they might be busy shipping other things, they might be busy making Christmas party costumes and cookies, this all might be a giant study of human behavior and we should prepare to welcome our new Fractal Overlords.

And I am proud to be the first to welcome them, and compliment them on their wonderful elf costumes. Please pass the eggnog.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but being at the top of that list means very little in reality because we have absolutely no idea how many people didn’t add their information to the sheet but are on Fractal’s master list. Fractal could be processing twenty or thirty invitations daily but only a few are on the list or this thread and report it to us.

Based on prior days there should be a lot more invitations being reported but we’re definitely not seeing them. They might be low on inventory, they might be busy shipping other things, they might be busy making Christmas party costumes and cookies, this all might be a giant study of human behavior and we should prepare to welcome our new Fractal Overlords.

And I am proud to be the first to welcome them, and compliment them on their wonderful elf costumes. Please pass the eggnog.
Hi Greg! Can you please remind me where the list is and I will update for my record! I don't want to let our brothers and sisters down here! :cool: :guitar:

that seems odd. Id contact sales to verify that.
Will do
Says Michigan on his profile. So most likely he is talking Eastern.
Yes, sorry EST. I don’t really have a time zone anymore. I travel too much to even wear a watch.
No, not in Junk or Spam file.
I’m not urgent about it. I have my III.
I wasn’t complaining. Fractal Audio mentioned working on a bold new approach, and the III is everything I could want until then. I don’t need far-field IR’s.
The 9 is a means to have a smaller rig. We have a lot of musicians onstage, and a smaller footprint might be worth it. Didn’t work with the FX3.

For all I know, my email floated in the Outbox while flying back from the EU. In these days of poor supply worldwide, it makes no sense to be in a hurry. I had my first amp for twenty years lol, before I started raking in other amps. I used to be content with a Marshall, univibe, talkbox, big muff, tube-driver, and a wah, back before the Information Age onslaught. Don’t forget, the military (and Al Gore) invented the internet.

Got any other data to factor in?

I need semiconductor supply in NE USA.

I need time space continuum disruptions since 12:00 Eastern in the last 24 hours

I need to know how many butterflies have sneezed in the last 24 hours and the chain of events that led to CliffC to slip on an abandoned banana peel on his way to the UPS truck pulling out of Plaistow.

If you could get that to my by EOD, yeah, that would be great!

Back
Top Bottom