Waitlist Email

The FM9 arrived just a bit ago. I am stuck here at work. Hopefully I can get an hour or two tonight to play around.

Way back when, during the advent of the FM9 waiting list, when we didn’t get confirmation notifications because of the forces of evil in the universe, I sent requests from alternate email accounts to try to triangulate the problem. Then @Admin M@, truly being the superhero he is, figured it out and everything was good again.

Until this morning, when I got two invitations, but being mostly honest and somewhat convivial, I told sales nuh-uh, and to pass them down the line.

So two of y’all owe me beers. Figure it out mmm-kay?

Way back when, during the advent of the FM9 waiting list, when we didn’t get confirmation notifications because of the forces of evil in the universe, I sent requests from alternate email accounts to try to triangulate the problem. Then @Admin M@, truly being the superhero he is, figured it out and everything was good again.

Until this morning, when I got two invitations, but being mostly honest and somewhat convivial, I told sales nuh-uh, and to pass them down the line.

So two of y’all owe me beers. Figure it out mmm-kay?
Wish I was one of them! I'd gladly buy you a case of beers if my number came up today!

Last edited:
Note: This isn't the normal chart, it's a summary of the gain in the invitation list times, and it looks like the invitation list is speeding up. Previous charts I posted are the wait time from getting on the list to when the invitation was received. This chart summarizes and is a pivot of the other and is what I was hoping to get to.

A couple days show 0m, which are days where only one person reported their information. Days where it's 1m or 2m were 2-4 people. That doesn't mean that Fractal only sent those numbers of invitations, it only means those were the number who are contributing their information to this thread.

The spike on 10/18 was a day with a much larger number of reported invites so I suspect Fractal was able to get two days worth of invitations done. I quadruple-checked the numbers against what was reported and they look good.

Have fun dreaming what day future invites will occur. Hopefully this is reasonably accurate, and only Fractal's hairdresser knows for sure.

I just finished replacing the volume pot on a new-to-me PRS Special 22 Semi-Hollow, and it's making sexy talk at me from its stand so I gotta go see what it wants.

1634940147066.png

Last edited:
Note: This isn't the normal chart, it's a summary of the gain in the invitation list times, and it looks like the invitation list is speeding up. Previous charts I posted are the wait time from getting on the list to when the invitation was received. This chart summarizes and is a pivot of the other and is what I was hoping to get to.

A couple days show 0m, which are days where only one person reported their information. Days where it's 1m or 2m were 2-4 people. That doesn't mean that Fractal only sent those numbers of invitations, it only means those were the number who are contributing their information to this thread.

The spike on 10/18 was a day with a much larger number of reported invites so I suspect Fractal was able to get two days worth of invitations done. I quadruple-checked the numbers against what was reported and they look good.

Have fun dreaming what day future invites will occur. Hopefully this is reasonably accurate, and only Fractal's hairdresser knows for sure.

I just finished replacing the volume pot on a new-to-me PRS Special 22 Semi-Hollow, and it's making sexy talk at me from its stand so I gotta go see what it wants.

View attachment 90683
A PRS Special 22 Semi-Hollow sounds tasty, indeed! I narrowly missed out on a great deal on a river blue one earlier this year…hoping another one will come around soon.

As for the waitlist guessing game: based on recent days, I’m hoping my 5:47pm time translates into an invitation next Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

For those that already have one: are any of the factory presets set up with two amps?

For those that already have one: are any of the factory presets set up with two amps?
There are three "Dual…" factory presets that pop up when searching them: 170, 242 and 275. There might be more, but I just searched for "dual".

And, while snooping around 110 popped up which has dual amps in "Stacked Delays" and 116, "So Many Roads".

Search the Factory Presets page in the Wiki for "amps".

Back
Top Bottom