Waitlist Email

Exactly. If you move the computer from Pacific to Mountain it will adjust the timestamp automatically. This is likely the case.
Not to beat this thing to death, but it seems like to me, if I was sitting on the west coast the day of the announcement and I sent Fractal a waitlist request, the time I sent the request would appear in my outbasket as PDT. Are you saying that when he moved to the MDT time zone and opened his sent mail folder that all those times would be adjusted by an hour? I understand that for new mail going forward, the time would be adjusted, but I would think that old mail in the sent folder would not change. That seems like it would mess his mail up big time. Just curious. It is interesting to try to figure this stuff out. Kind of like watching paint dry! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Not to beat this thing to death, but it seems like to me, if I was sitting on the west coast the day of the announcement and I sent Fractal a waitlist request, the time I sent the request would appear in my outbasket as PDT. Are you saying that when he moved to the MDT time zone and opened his sent mail folder that all those times would be adjusted by an hour? I understand that for new mail going forward, the time would be adjusted, but I would think that old mail in the sent folder would not change. That seems like it would mess his mail up big time. Just curious. It is interesting to try to figure this stuff out. Kind of like watching paint dry! 😂😂😂
It’s determined by the mail client. Some don’t reveal time zones in the display. Digging into the mail headers will show everything, but will explode the brains of mortals.

Come on 6:58!!!!!!!!!! ;p Only a coupla more..... well weeks? ;p
IKR!!! I was just sitting here, laughing to myself - I've got an FM3 (as well as a Helix, Quad Cortex, and various other multi-FX units), yet I sit on this forum and watch the posts to see how much closer we get to 5:49!!! :rolleyes::D Really kind nuts when you think about it!

Well, by my scientific calculations (wet finger and hold in the air) it seems that this week they are averaging about 15 minutes off the waitlist each day based on forum reporting. That would put me on track for sometime late next week. Of course that assumes they don’t run out of stock, there are no major storms, no transportation strikes, the shipping employees don’t quit or get fired, nobody hacks Fractal‘s server (🤭) and changes or deletes the waitlist, etc. If I had to guess, I would think that the average minutes per day will go up more the further we get from the original announcement (remember, finger in the air). 🤔. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Waitlist 8/27 4:37 ET
Invitation 10/21/2021 1:04 ET

Notified FAS that I'm going to pass this on to the next in line. I was very tempted to go FM9, but as I can only have one at the moment, I've decided my credit card is going to get Turbo-Charged.

We should all print this entire thread and mail it to our representatives in congress. If this isn't proof that we need to end daylight savings time, then I don't know what is!!! Who's with me?!?!

And after we end DST, we start pushing to finally convert to the metric system. Hahahahaha

BTW: My FM9 (ordered yesterday) has shipped!

Waitlist 8/27 4:37 ET
Invitation 10/21/2021 1:04 ET

Notified FAS that I'm going to pass this on to the next in line. I was very tempted to go FM9, but as I can only have one at the moment, I've decided my credit card is going to get Turbo-Charged.
Exactly what I did.

So I received mine 2 hrs ago and have not plugged it in yet. Is there something wrong with me? I am pretty sure that my presets are going to sound exactly the same on the FM9 as they do on the FM3.

To be continued....

So I received mine 2 hrs ago and have not plugged it in yet. Is there something wrong with me? I am pretty sure that my presets are going to sound exactly the same on the FM9 as they do on the FM3.

To be continued....
Shame on you it's like you received food living in a small village and you're not going to eat it, you're just going to look at the food. That's not right my man you gotta eat that food check out those reverbs check out those delays let us know how you like it! I'll bet it's pretty tasty. Don't let this tribe down.

Shame on you it's like you received food living in a small village and you're not going to eat it, you're just going to look at the food. That's not right my man you gotta eat that food check out those reverbs check out those delays let us know how you like it! I'll bet it's pretty tasty. Don't let this tribe down.
Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Goldberg...

Back
Top Bottom