Waitlist Email

can you please explain this : "The offer to your friend would need for him to pay for the FM9, then you pay him"
Sure.

The "friend" received the invite. Not knowing his name, "he" would need to pay for the FM9 through his account with FAS. The buddy (the person who inquired about possibly moving up his name in the waitlist) whom the friend had offered the FM9 to would then need to pay the friend for the FM9.

Understand?

This thread is so pathetic with all you pavlovian b!tches and your broken F5 keys :rolleyes:

:D
( who the hell am I kidding ??? )

Waitlist email: 8/27 1536 Eastern
Purchase invitation: 10/18 1315 Eastern
Hells yea I ordered!
The car door and window is always that way, and so is the rug. Get used to it.

(P.S. Writing and reading as I work...)

Last edited:
It's not necessary to say when purchases have been made. We have no idea what sort of inventory there is so it's not a metric that is useful for any sort of trend unless someone is trying to figure out the average delay before purchasing, or as a study of human nature for the number of people who purchase vs decide to skip.

It's not necessary to say when purchases have been made. We have no idea what sort of inventory there is so it's not a metric that is useful for any sort of trend unless someone is trying to figure out the average delay before purchasing, or as a study of human nature for the number of people who purchase vs decide to skip.
I assumed it's an expression of happiness. I'm damn sure gonna let y'all know when I purchase mine, whether it's useful or not. :p

Back
Top Bottom