Waitlist Email

I show 2h 23m but I started tracking when it appeared we were beyond the initial VIP and power users. The average advance for the invitation list is 20m per business day right now.

So three business days equal 1 hour in list movement, 72 business days equals 24 hours of movement- add on the 13 days of weekends and that's roughly 85 days to cover the next 24 hour period.
As a 28th 3pm'er I'm settling in for a 3 month wait time realistically. I realize shipping could speed up, but it could also slow down due to supply etc.
Good to know though, thanks for the info!

So three business days equal 1 hour in list movement, 72 business days equals 24 hours of movement- add on the 13 days of weekends and that's roughly 85 days to cover the next 24 hour period.
As a 28th 3pm'er I'm settling in for a 3 month wait time realistically. I realize shipping could speed up, but it could also slow down due to supply etc.
Good to know though, thanks for the info!
That’s pretty much why I track it, right there. I’m glad it’s useful information and hopefully it is reasonably accurate.

That’s pretty much why I track it, right there. I’m glad it’s useful information and hopefully it is reasonably accurate.
I’m still thinking that the first 3 hours or so is the most heavily congested portion of the waitlist. The times are already jumping ahead more each day they are sending invites out.

While there was a 2-1/2 hr jump this past week they will likely move through 3 - 3-1/2 hours of waitlist this coming week. Perhaps even more!

I’m still thinking that the first 3 hours or so is the most heavily congested portion of the waitlist. The times are already jumping ahead more each day they are sending invites out.

While there was a 2-1/2 hr jump this past week they will likely move through 3 - 3-1/2 hours of waitlist this coming week. Perhaps even more!
I sure hope so🎸🤘

I`m surprised and hopeful for those of us who got on the list 8/27/21 after 4. So it looks like most peeps got on the list before 2 pm that day. And fewer of us got on after.

I`m surprised and hopeful for those of us who got on the list 8/27/21 after 4. So it looks like most peeps got on the list before 2 pm that day. And fewer of us got on after.
Yes to both.

I don’t know, and can’t tell whether we’ve hit the apogee of the wait times yet, but it’ll become apparent eventually.

It’s human nature. We stampede, crowd the gates, then mill around once inside waiting for whatever goodness appears. It’s also like our dogs when we start making dinner. :)

PS - To clarify, as the list progresses we will eventually see larger waitlist ranges being covered. That's because fewer people will have been adding themselves to the list/hour. Don't take that to mean we're jumping hours ahead now.

Last edited:
You can’t assume a steady trickle.

Do your honey-dos now and stop sweating the arrival date. When it arrives your significant other will grant you many hours of gassifaction

Sorry, but the numbers I saw last week showed an increment from 2:32p to 3:30p. From the start of when I started tracking to now shows 2h 23m, but that's over a lot longer time period.

Just trying to keep expectations realistic.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the numbers I saw last week showed an increment from 2:32p to 3:30p. From the start of when I started tracking to now shows 2h 23m, but that's over a lot longer time period.

Greg I'm trying to remember didn't you already receive yours? If so what the hell are you doing keeping up with all these figures when you should be playing your new FM9?🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

Oh, my bad. I did not mean to misinform anyone based on your data. I’m confident it is accurate.

My main point is that the front of the waitlist (the first few hours) is likely more densely populated than the rest of the list.

Consider this - at least there's a waitlist to join!

I've been eyeing the Mission Engineering Gemini 2 Stereo unit since earlier this year and it always says 'Out of Stock'. There's no ETA, no waitlist, no way to backorder and no other information provided at all.
I have a Gemini 2 Studio for sale. It's in mint condition. I bought it earlier this year but switched to two 1X12's to save my back. It sounds great, and has never left the house. Mission Engineering, Xitone & others are having trouble getting parts (Eminence Speakers), so that's why they are out of stock for a while.

I have a Gemini 2 Studio for sale. It's in mint condition. I bought it earlier this year but switched to two 1X12's to save my back. It sounds great, and has never left the house. Mission Engineering, Xitone & others are having trouble getting parts (Eminence Speakers), so that's why they are out of stock for a while.
Equipment for sale should not be part of this thread.

Does anyone know if Fractal would transfer an invite to someone else? Someone I know who got the invite has graciously offered me the unit as he’s unsure if he wants the unit. We were going to transfer my waitlist time to him so he has a few more weeks to think about it.
Direct answer: Personally, I would not. The warranty is not transferable, even if you paid for the item somehow. The offer to your friend would need for him to pay for the FM9, then you pay him, and have the FM9 shipped to you. You'd still be SOL regards the warranty.

I keep seeing people say it won't be until next year for those within the 5 hour mark even. Not sure where they get there info but they seem convinced, hope they are wrong lol
Since Aug. 27, when they started taking requests for the FM9, until Oct. 15, which is 31d 22h 50m, they'd progressed almost 2.5 hours. We have no idea how many are on the wait list, but it's definitely more people than are participating in the FM9 forum. The announcement for the FM9 was made here, on Facebook and on other sites, plus word-of-mouth attracted other people who added their request to the list.

So, it's conceivable we could see the five hour mark mid-November, if everything goes as we hope. Of course, it's also possible that not everything will go like we want, and it'll over shoot that. It's not worth doing too much speculating because we know too little about the pipeline and the demand.

Direct answer: Personally, I would not. The warranty is not transferable, even if you paid for the item somehow. The offer to your friend would need for him to pay for the FM9, then you pay him, and have the FM9 shipped to you. You'd still be SOL regards the warranty.
can you please explain this : "The offer to your friend would need for him to pay for the FM9, then you pay him"

can you please explain this : "The offer to your friend would need for him to pay for the FM9, then you pay him"
I think he means that only the person that received the invite can buy the FM9. The invite is not transferable. So if a friend of his received an invite, only that friend can buy (an pay) for the FM9. Then he would buy the FM9 from that friend, but he would lose the warranty, since the warranty would be on his friends name.

Back
Top Bottom