Waitlist Email

It's not pointless if everyone posted their invites we would have some idea of how many they can do per day.

I think it's around 5.
That's not really an accurate estimate.

WE see about five per day, because roughly that number of people tell us so in this thread, but that's hardly the number of invitations Fractal sends out. This is the tip of the iceberg, there are a bunch of people who don't follow the forum at all, or follow Facebook, or some other thing.

10/4 we saw 13, 10/6 we saw 10... and 9/15 we saw 2.

Last edited:

WE see about five per day, because roughly that number of people tell us so in this thread, but that's hardly the number of invitations Fractal sends out. This is the tip of the iceberg, there are a bunch of people who don't follow the forum at all, or follow Facebook, or some other thing.

Yeah my guess is five from the information we're seeing.

That's why I was saying it's not pointless to post your invite info.

More data is better.

Probably too busy playing guitar or something silly like that....

welp, got my invite last week, got my funds together this weekend, ordered and got my tracking no today. Don't expect it'll be here and set up for next weekend's gigs, but maaaaaybeee... 🤞🙏

Fractal literally said they were now serving 2:37, so it's not a matter of what the forum saw.
I was under the impression "now serving" meant they had resumed invitations after having to take a break to address other projects.

I don't think it meant he was serving 2:37 specifically.

That's how I understood it, I could be way off.

My understanding is that it meant they had sent out invitations to folks up to (and likely including) that time.

Same as if you were at the DMV and pulled number 41. If they say "now serving 41," that means it's your turn.

Again, people have guessed that the lion's share of Fractal's customer base does not use the forum at all, so whether you saw someone post about their invitation resulting from a 2:33pm confirmation time or not, the company statement above would supersede that.

Back
Top Bottom