Waitlist Email

Is anybody paying for fast shipping or is Fractal getting them shipped out that fast?

I paid for regular shipping. They shipped the day after I ordered and I’m getting it 2 days later. So, ordered Wednesday afternoon, shipped Thursday and delivered Saturday. I’m in Ohio. A friend in NY did the same. If you’re on the west coast, I assume it would take longer.

I was on the Oregon coast and every time I ordered it was 5 business days.
I’m in Phoenix, and they shipped the next day and it arrived five business days later too.

Fractal ships quickly, the shipping method chosen doesn’t affect how fast it leaves the factory, just what happens once the carrier gets it.

The UPS driver delivered my FM9 on Friday and I'm thrilled so far! I had sold my AF3 Mark I a while back and had not experienced the Cygnus firmware with a Fractal product yet. I hooked up my PRS CU24 and was blown away by the tone. I just hung out on the first preset for like 20 minutes before moving on. I'm more of a rock/metal guy but can't believe how much I love the Bassman preset. Love the Badger 18 preset as well. So many usable presets right out of the box just plug and play. This setup was exactly what I had hoped Fractal would create, and it's portable enough that I get to take it on the road in my RV when we travel ;). This is going to be an incredible tonal journey! Thank you Cliff and Fractal!

Attachments

• IMG_2392.JPG
    IMG_2392.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2394.JPG
    IMG_2394.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2400.JPG
    IMG_2400.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom