Waitlist Email

My 8/27 2:47pm Eastern waitlist email, may result in a quicker invite than I expected. It'll Probably still take until the end of next week at the earliest, but that's still quicker than I thought possible a couple days ago👍

Of course, they could also run out of inventory any moment now...and I end up getting an invite in January:cool:
Well, by my tracking they moved ahead 8 minutes yesterday, and 9 minutes today, and the latest time reported today was 1:57p eastern time, so you should pop up in ? business days.

The math is left as an exercise for the reader. :)

Man. Got my invite today, but I will have to wait a few days to be able to pay for it... got some gigs payments coming in, and I can't sell my FM3 before purchase and be left fractal-less haha

edit - waitlist email received 8/27 at 10:49am

Man. Got my invite today, but I will have to wait a few days to be able to pay for it... got some gigs payments coming in, and I can't sell my FM3 before purchase and be left fractal-less haha

edit - waitlist email received 8/27 at 10:49am
What was the date-time stamp for the invitation?

It is October now. Maybe that next shipment landed.
Could very well have. By now Fractal has to have a pretty good idea how many units they can assemble, burn in, Q/A, load the latest firmware, pack and ship each day. That'd help them forecast how many they can do in a month so they can order ahead, and as long as the shipping of the boards and chassis flow as expected, things should work smoothly.

The introduction of the Turbo seemed to catch them off-guard because they stopped processing FM9s for a week, which would have given them a weeks' surplus of FM9 now. They seem to have sent more than the usual invitations, or we saw more than the usual number of people adding their invitation information, but if they continue sending more than the usual numbers they'd whittle down the surplus eventually.

It's interesting looking at the data and seeing little trends and commonalities over time and putting them together with comments they make in the various threads. :)

Fingers and hands usually heal well enough to still play- check out Chris Poland’s pinky that healed wrong and it doesn’t bend now-
which had to be traumatic for a legit legato player like him- but would be no big loss for Mike Schenker who never uses his pinky- like ever.
You can even spare a couple fingers on each hand and still play if you really wanted too.
Its your ears that you should be praying for- and possibly your liver as well if life without the option of having an IPA frightens you as much as it does me.
With the Fractal stuff you can always sound great at safe volume- I feel like the significance of that is overlooked or under appreciated relative to potential hearing issues for both younger and older guitarist.
I feel you as a homebrewer, I love me some IPA, and I love my music LOUD

I can't sell my FM3 before purchase and be left fractal-less haha
Very good thinking!!!

Back in the day when the Axe II was announced, I sold my ultra shortly after the announcement and was fractal-less for a period of time. Dark days indeed. It was during this time I Iearned what the true meaning of the word "soon" was.

I happened to see a standard popup for sale 2 hours from me and told my boss I was taking the rest of the day off to go pick it up. From that day forward I vowed to never go fractal-less again!

I won't go Fractal-less...
I floated my Axe 3 MkII on one of my cards and didn't sell the MkI until I had everything loaded and tested on the new MkII. Didn't cost a dime of interest.

Back
Top Bottom