Waitlist Email

I did the same thing. Rec’vd an email last Fri., but it was for service for a repair return. Rec’vd one today for a backordered product. Don’t know why I am getting so excited, I am a long way down the list. Easy to get caught up in things. 😂😂😂

I did the same thing. Rec’vd an email last Fri., but it was for service for a repair return. Rec’vd one today for a backordered product. Don’t know why I am getting so excited, I am a long way down the list. Easy to get caught up in things. 😂😂😂
It's definitely easy. On the FM3 wait list I got in late, and waited almost a year.

I'd recommend setting up a filter in your email app that'll bounce icons and copy the email to a separate folder so you can't accidentally lose it, then sit back. In the Mail MacOS app I created a smart folder for all my Fractal correspondence, and added a rule…

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 12.03.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 12.03.56 PM.png
Other mail apps and OSes have similar capabilities.

My notifications were bouncing for several minutes as I got my order verifications and responses from Fractal and PayPal. :)

It's definitely easy. On the FM3 wait list I got in late, and waited almost a year.

I'd recommend setting up a filter in your email app that'll bounce icons and copy the email to a separate folder so you can't accidentally lose it, then sit back. In the Mail MacOS app I created a smart folder for all my Fractal correspondence, and added a rule…

I think all you need to do is add their email (sales@fractalaudio.com) to your address book and it will come through, and not get bounced to spam or another dark place that you don't often look at. No filter necessary

That won't keep me from accidentally deleting it, or missing it in my inbox. The filter was to raise its visibility and to counter my previous mistakes.
Yeah, that is a completely different issue. I am pretty sure I deleted my Waitlist Email on the FM3 and had to "investigate" when I actually got on the list.

Yeah, that is a completely different issue. I am pretty sure I deleted my Waitlist Email on the FM3 and had to "investigate" when I actually got on the list.
Ditto. I did that with my FM3 wait list.

For the FM9 I was one of the ones who helped discover that the list server responses were being blackholed by the anti-spam software in the MTA systems. They were "heeelpiiiing"; yeah, helping my view of reality warp and twist as I tried to figure out what'd happened to the normally trustworthy and immediate response.

You guys all suck...LOL Received my confirmation Fri, Aug 27, 10:57 AM PST , shouldnt I have already had an invite according to whtaever list you are watching?

You guys all suck...LOL Received my confirmation Fri, Aug 27, 10:57 AM PST , shouldnt I have already had an invite according to whtaever list you are watching?
Sorry you're feeling a bit peckish this evening. It will soon be your turn. But, to quote the gone but not forgotten, Tom Petty: "The waiting is the hardest part." You could add your name/date/time to the Waitlist Email Tracker (Google Spreadsheet). It'll help all of us gain a better grasp of the Q/A we've all been asking in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom