Waitlist Email

There is some construction and testing time, but the focus is not on that.

If you were a legitimate business, you'd want us to give you our money for a legitimate product. There's a caution awaiting, and creating a desire for us to incur additional debt is the same as asking us to fork over our money ASAP. Be patient and try the "retail diet" for a time, and see what happens. You had said you were planning on repurposing your Temple board. There's a project waiting for you.
There are things I understand. This isn't one of them.

Lol. Hilarious episode.

But nahhhh….it’s more like I’m sitting at my table having a great dinner and hoping my friends aren’t waiting too long to get in so they can have a great meal too. :)

I'll be dining Thursday, by the looks of it. :) Cool thing is we have rehearsal
on Thursday nights. I am undecided as to whether or not I am going to "flex" by
bringing the FM9.

I do have an appropriate Temple board just in case I decide to do so. :)

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Sry, need to keep you informed. Was relating to my local workday newspaper. And now that I think of it, it was @Deadpool_25 who mentioned re-purposing his Duo board.

Was thinking the alien reference would not work out to what you were suggesting. Wasn't entirely sure of your view of reality.

Sry for the miscommunication.

On the subject of people parked @ 1:30 waiting, we really have no ideal how many since most FAS customers do not frequent the forum and post. I'm pretty sure we will be served on the next roll out, whenever that comes?

That is kind of like waiting in line to get in a busy restaurant for some time and once you are seated and eating your meal going back to the hostess stand and checking out the wait list to see how long you would have been waiting if you did not arrive when you did.

There are plenty of comparisons in this thread to the Seinfeld episode "The Chinese Restaurant"
Cartwright 4

Ya know, I`d like to think lessons were learned from the FM3 launch. But somehow I`m just not feeling it. lol
Long, silent waits have been the norm long before FM3 and current chip shortages. Google tracking sheets, speculation, scalping, premature gear selling… All been done many times before - Axe-FX Standard, Ultra, MFC, AX8, III, FM3…

The email will arrive when it arrives. Maybe later than some people expect. But in the end it will be worth the wait.

I often wonder how amusing all of these threads are to Fractal if/when the take time to read through all the speculation and theories. That probably cannot buy marketing data like this with regards our demographic...

That’s a good point. I’m sure they get a bunch of good laughs at our ”thoughts” and points of view. I submit that this forum was created specifically for their entertainment.

That’s a good point. I’m sure they get a bunch of good laughs at our ”thoughts” and points of view. I submit that this forum was created specifically for their entertainment.
Dude, if I didn't know you better, I'd say you've got a pretty good understanding of Adam & Eve (the human couple, not the sausage and egg on toast).

I predict that this week we'll make it up to 1:45 Eastern. I have patched this prediction together with mental duct tape, dental floss, and bubble gum.
Well, after checking in with Neo, QAnon, and the Illuminati, I am revising my estimate to something more realistic.

I am at 1:41 Eastern. Therefore, it will be impossible for Fractal to make it past 1:40:59 at any time in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom