Waitlist Email

I predict that this week we'll make it up to 1:45 Eastern. I have patched this prediction together with mental duct tape, dental floss, and bubble gum.
In the past they'd tell us when they had an ETA for additional units. I'd wait until they post something like that then make the prediction.

I'm on the list at 2:00 pm on the dot. My left hand gets cut open for arthritis surgery. I get the feeling my FM9 will come while I'm laid up and will sit collecting dust for a while. LOL. Ok, I'll cover it. ;-)

I'm on the list at 2:00 pm on the dot. My left hand gets cut open for arthritis surgery. I get the feeling my FM9 will come while I'm laid up and will sit collecting dust for a while. LOL. Ok, I'll cover it. ;-)
Years ago I had an accident that sliced open several fingers on my left hand to the bone. Trying to play with bandages didn't work so I started working with a slide and got pretty good with it. But, like anything else, not continuing to practice with it put me back where I started.

It's a small world. My picking hand thumb also gets cut open tomorrow (trigger finger release). I was hoping against hope that I could get my hands on an FM9 while I was recovering, so I could build some patches. But I'm still a few hours down on the waitlist from y'all (8/27 @ 3:19 central).

Years ago I had an accident that sliced open several fingers on my left hand to the bone. Trying to play with bandages didn't work so I started working with a slide and got pretty good with it. But, like anything else, not continuing to practice with it put me back where I started.

I've been there too. Right across the fingertips of my fretting hand index and middle fingers the day before a show. Super glue came to the rescue for some light fretting work, and slide for the rest. I play a lot of slide at home, but it's more difficult o hear things on stage - so I was nervous.

Suggestion for Fractal.... AUTOTUNE !!! Then we could all play slide with our sliced up fingers and fool people into thinking we have flawless intonation! Bwa hahahahahaha

Had trigger finger surgery on the index and ring fingers of my fretting hand in June this year. Just now getting back to full use. Lost a good bit of feeling in my index finger and a bit in middle and ring. Basically took these 3 months to recover it. Best of luck to all you guys about to go through it!

Waitlist time: 2:12pm Eastern :)

The problem is that's most of the wait list.
Perhaps. But I visit these forums on a fairly regular basis and still didn't see the announcement until first thing Sunday morning (the 29th). I would think there's a lot of others like myself that don't live in these forums 24/7 and found out a few days after the announcement. Shrug.

Back
Top Bottom