Waitlist Email

Almost a month since the announcement and we are around the Aug 27 1:30 pm Wait List point. I`m thinking by Oct/Nov we may make it through the 1st days Wait List? ;p
Someone at 1:32 EST received it yesterday.

I am 1:35 EST - so hopefully today

fingers crossed

Someone at 1:32 EST received it yesterday.

I am 1:35 EST - so hopefully today

fingers crossed
That’s probably a reasonable guess. Figure that it might advance a few minutes a day during the early part of the waitlist processing, and will move faster, up to several days at a time toward the end. Weekends, holidays, and running out of units to ship can pause the progress.

Time zone? If EST, you have a LONG wait ahead of you. Probably.
It would be a lot longer if it was west coast or Hawaii. An hour delay getting on the list takes about a month to process early in the waitlist cycle. Adjusting for the timezone difference can add months to the wait time. It’s sometimes frustrating but it is what it is.

“My mind is going. Dave - I'm losing my mind, Dave - Please stop, Dave - I have the utmost confidence in the Wait List"

2021: A Fractal Odyssee
“I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

One of HAL’s very calm, yet straight to the point answer! I love that movie! 😀🎸🆒🇺🇸

8/27 4:05pm EST feels like forever away lol.
I'm about 34 hours out still. At the rate the waitlist is progressing right now, it'll be... punches numbers in calculator... 3 years.

I'm sure future shipments they get will be larger than the first and fewer will go to artists. This'll speed up next month.

Back
Top Bottom