Waitlist Email

I see I can change the quantity in the order. So will it be ok if I change the quantity of the order? Or will it get cancelled if I order more than 1?

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of whitelisting @fractalaudio.com if you want to ensure that you receive your waitlist invitation email.
We are up against draconian anti-spam systems which enforce that any copy-pasted email sent out multiple times to different people can only be spam. Even auto-replies can get classified as spam.
Pardon, you're referring to the sales or support email addy?

12:27 Central time is when I signed up, so someone getting an invite from 3 minutes later is a bit worrisome, but waiting patiently. Haven’t completely made up my mind to purchase anyway.
Now I’m getting nervous. I’ve never had a Fractal email go to my spam folder in over 10 years and I delete that stuff daily. Hope this wasn’t the first time.

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of whitelisting @fractalaudio.com if you want to ensure that you receive your waitlist invitation email.
We are up against draconian anti-spam systems which enforce that any copy-pasted email sent out multiple times to different people can only be spam. Even auto-replies can get classified as spam.
I'm thinking that iCloud.com is dumping them into the trash again. I should have received a notification if we're actually past 1:40pm.

Back
Top Bottom