Waitlist Email

You can relax. There were times when things really ticked me off when folks were being unkind, but then I realized that sometimes it's just a phase that folks go through. Must be a full moon tonight, though I've not looked.

You can relax. There were times when things really ticked me off when folks were being unkind, but then I realized that sometimes it's just a phase that folks go through. Must be a full moon tonight, though I've not looked.
I was a full moon last night. :p

Can you also notify them my feelings are hurt that haven't received my invite yet??! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Sure, just use the usual 'hurt feelings' report form and place it in the office manager's suggestion box. He'll get around to it at the the next office meeting. :sweatsmile:

(Sry, just trying to distract you from focusing on the invite emails. )

First ever Fractal email that went to my Spam folder. Invitation received his morning:
I cannot emphasize enough the importance of whitelisting @fractalaudio.com if you want to ensure that you receive your waitlist invitation email.
We are up against draconian anti-spam systems which enforce that any copy-pasted email sent out multiple times to different people can only be spam. Even auto-replies can get classified as spam.

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of whitelisting @fractalaudio.com if you want to ensure that you receive your waitlist invitation email.
We are up against draconian anti-spam systems which enforce that any copy-pasted email sent out multiple times to different people can only be spam. Even auto-replies can get classified as spam.
OMG! I never thought of that. I just checked my spam folder and sure enough, there were Fractal emails in it. I'm glad you mentioned it

Back
Top Bottom