Just rope and throw and brand 'em
Soon we'll be living high and wide.
My heart's calculatin'
My true love will be waitin'
Be waiting at the end of my ride. at 1:45pm EST

well it's more like 1:41 but that didn't rhyme

Waitlist confirmation: 8/27/2021 12:07 PM
Invitation received: 9/13/2021 2:56 PM
Ordered: 9/16/2021....so I can be available for delivery.

YES!!!! Now I can sell my Roland MicroCube!
What timezone? The list didn't open until 1pm-ish eastern time.

Last edited:
August 27th at 5:57 Central.

Polling the group here. I’m sure there were a ton of folks that jumped on the list immediately. Who knows how many that really is? My question is this:
How many people (like me) didn’t see the announcement until late? I guess I’m saying that it’s likely that there are fewer people that got on the list the later it got in the day.

Am I explaining myself correctly? It wouldn’t seem possible that floods of people were just continually getting on the list every minute of the afternoon/evening.

I’m thinking that the days waiting per time on the list equation will change the further it gets from announcement.
thoughts?

Polling the group here. I’m sure there were a ton of folks that jumped on the list immediately. Who knows how many that really is? My question is this:
How many people (like me) didn’t see the announcement until late? I guess I’m saying that it’s likely that there are fewer people that got on the list the later it got in the day.

Am I explaining myself correctly? It wouldn’t seem possible that floods of people were just continually getting on the list every minute of the afternoon/evening.

I’m thinking that the days waiting per time on the list equation will change the further it gets from announcement.
thoughts?
The way I see it, on the first day the word was getting out, the second, third, fourth, fifth days it’s still getting out as different press write about it and people spread the word. People jump onto the list. After a couple weeks it’s starting to ebb. New publications issue their monthly magazines and spikes occur on the waiting list. There are some lulls daily when most of the US and Canada are asleep. Fractal didn’t publish the information on this forum only, they take advantage of social media, and there’s a propagation delay.

Some members shared graphs during the FM3 rollout, which, granted, were not exactly the same situation as now, but there were definitely repeated peaks and valleys. I don’t remember the exact cycles though.

WE have no idea how many people are on the list and Fractal won’t, and shouldn’t, tell us because that’s company confidential information. You are right, the days waiting does change. The speed that they move through the list tends to accelerate, but in my own tracking since the FM9 was announced, I’ve seen the delay extend by four days. It’s better to work with our existing gear than to worry about the queue.

The way I see it, on the first day the word was getting out, the second, third, fourth, fifth days it’s still getting out as different press write about it and people spread the word. People jump onto the list. After a couple weeks it’s starting to ebb. New publications issue their monthly magazines and spikes occur on the waiting list. There are some lulls daily when most of the US and Canada are asleep. Fractal didn’t publish the information on this forum only, they take advantage of social media, and there’s a propagation delay.

Some members shared graphs during the FM3 rollout, which, granted, were not exactly the same situation as now, but there were definitely repeated peaks and valleys. I don’t remember the exact cycles though.

WE have no idea how many people are on the list and Fractal won’t, and shouldn’t, tell us because that’s company confidential information. You are right, the days waiting does change. The speed that they move through the list tends to accelerate, but in my own tracking since the FM9 was announced, I’ve seen the delay extend by four days. It’s better to work with our existing gear than to worry about the queue.
Lol. Dude, no doubt on the last bit. Enjoy the heck out my FM3. If I only had that and I was waiting for a year on the 9, I’d be happy. It was just something that popped in my head last night. More academic than anything. Thanks for the response, though.

thoughts?
4:49 CDT for me, so fingers crossed that your theory is correct!!

Back
Top Bottom