Waitlist Email

Roughly 5 minutes a day allows everyone to kind of work the math out for themselves. Maybe. :)
HAHAHAHA. These are people who would rather ask a question without supplying any useful information, than open the manual and read the section that's specifically about their question. You know, chuckleheads.

That's what I did as well. I threw my hat in the FM9 ring a couple days after the announcement, but after some thinking, I decided to just go for broke and get the big boy. Just got the shipment notification this morning.

I still have my FM3, but once the III is in the rack and verified, the FM3 goes up for sale. I wish I could cede my spot on the waitlist to someone else ;)
Yeah Buddy!
Mine is Racked Locked & Loaded with my Fav IR's but man these stockers are really good sounding too lol, Gratz on your unit

HAHAHAHA. These are people who would rather ask a question without supplying any useful information, than open the manual and read the section that's specifically about their question. You know, chuckleheads.
I like the Interaction, but when the answers dont come fast enough I do just that, Get to reading the Fractal Bibleđź““

I'm guessing the list grew at an exponential rate. Likely a lot more people emailed from 1:10 to 1:20 than from 1:00 to 1:10. And there's the whole supply issue. Predictions are conjecture. It'll arrive when it arrives. :)
View attachment 88593
From what I’ve seen that’s just how it works, it’ll be a fast ramp-up, then crest and drop, then repeat, probably multiple times, then tapper off eventually.

I’m trying to track the delta between getting on the list and getting an invite also, partly because I am on the list, but mostly because of a perverse desire to torment myself with the knowledge of how many more days I have to be nice.

Oh, this isn’t where I have to be nice, that’s the place I sleep…. Ow! Quit poking me with those cattle prods! It hurts! Fine!

There is always the drop of the list from people having normal everyday stuff come up. which unfortunately includes keeping the lights on and the kids fed. I would venture to guess out of 2k people 500 will move on for a bit before coming back, maybe?

There is always the drop of the list from people having normal everyday stuff come up. which unfortunately includes keeping the lights on and the kids fed. I would venture to guess out of 2k people 500 will move on for a bit before coming back, maybe?

In the FB group for FM3/FM9 and in this thread, there have been a handful of folks saying they received an invite, or were early on the list - but have changed their mind for one reason or another. I'm curious how long those invitations remain valid before FAS offers it to the next person. I assume this ties up inventory for at least a couple days.

I assume this ties up inventory for at least a couple days.

That's an interesting thought. But it seems the invitation links don't expire, they just may run out of inventory if you wait around. I do wonder if there is some sort of grace period between invites though.

In the FB group for FM3/FM9 and in this thread, there have been a handful of folks saying they received an invite, or were early on the list - but have changed their mind for one reason or another. I'm curious how long those invitations remain valid before FAS offers it to the next person. I assume this ties up inventory for at least a couple days.

That's an interesting thought. But it seems the invitation links don't expire, they just may run out of inventory if you wait around. I do wonder if there is some sort of grace period between invites though.

From what I recall reading somewhere in this forum regards FM9's, the invitation stands as long as inventory is in stock. The invitation expires once inventory is depleted.

Although I'm not sure if FAS will notify you regards expiration, it might be good FAS policy if they'd at least notify us if we might need sign up again up if the invite expired while we spent time mulling things over...

From what I recall reading somewhere in this forum regards FM9's, the invitation stands as long as inventory is in stock. The invitation expires once inventory is depleted.

Although I'm not sure if FAS will notify you regards expiration, it might be good FAS policy if they'd at least notify us if we might need sign up again up if the invite expired while we spent time mulling things over...

I was under the impression that invitations never expired, stock or no stock. So if you sat on it and divided to order once they’re out of stock, you just get one the next time they have units to ship. I could be wrong.

I was under the impression that invitations never expired, stock or no stock. So if you sat on it and divided to order once they’re out of stock, you just get one the next time they have units to ship. I could be wrong.

Either way is pretty generous of FAS. As much as I would personally like to see those invitations expired after 48 hours, I also understand that some folks won't have the cash in hand right away. I also understand that having a valid invitation means they're still more likely to buy one, even if it isn't right away - so why would FAS risk it?

I just hope none of these procrastinators comes back and buys an FM9 out from under me after sitting on their invitation for 2 weeks, hahaha.

Either way is pretty generous of FAS. As much as I would personally like to see those invitations expired after 48 hours, I also understand that some folks won't have the cash in hand right away. I also understand that having a valid invitation means they're still more likely to buy one, even if it isn't right away - so why would FAS risk it?

I just hope none of these procrastinators comes back and buys an FM9 out from under me after sitting on their invitation for 2 weeks, hahaha.

I would never think of signing up on the waitlist without having the money in had or having a means of purchasing the unit when my name came up. To me adding your name to the waitlist is stating that you want to buy one as soon as it is available for you to purchase. Why else would you put your name on the list?

I would never think of signing up on the waitlist without having the money in had or having a means of purchasing the unit when my name came up. To me adding your name to the waitlist is stating that you want to buy one as soon as it is available for you to purchase. Why else would you put your name on the list?

I agree 100%.

But I've seen more than enough comments to know that it's a thing that happens. Bth here and on the FB group, there are folks talking about selling gear to fund the FM9. And I'm sure there are plenty of other folks that would rather not feel the sting of $1600 hitting their bank account before payday. Heck, most of us have been there at some point in our lives.

I just wish I could add my payment information to the website, and pre-pay for my FM9. I have this anxiety about seeing my invitation pop up while I am making the 30 drive home from work, and I miss out because I couldn't post my order right away.

Not sure I'm so excitable about this though. I didn't see the announcement or get on the list until 8/27 3:19pm central (4:19 eastern). So I have a feeling that I'm pretty much stuck with October anyway - or later :(

Back
Top Bottom