Waitlist Email

Has anyone in this thread received an invite today? I quickly scrolled through the last day or so, and didn't see any. Not here in this conversation anyway. And it appears invites started going out after noon yesterday. As far as I can tell, the most recent invite was sent yesterday, to someone that joined the list on 8/27 @ approx. 1:30 PM EST).

Hopefully we'll see a bunch more invites today. I really wish they'd share a rough estimate of people are on the list, and how many units are available for this first batch. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

///

I joined the list 8/27 @ 3:19 CST (4:19pm EST). I'm also still waiting.

Has anyone in this thread received an invite today? I quickly scrolled through the last day or so, and didn't see any. Not here in this conversation anyway. And it appears invites started going out after noon yesterday. As far as I can tell, the most recent invite was sent yesterday, to someone that joined the list on 8/27 @ approx. 1:30 PM EST).

Hopefully we'll see a bunch more invites today. I really wish they'd share a rough estimate of people are on the list, and how many units are available for this first batch. Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

///

I joined the list 8/27 @ 3:19 CST (4:19pm EST). I'm also still waiting.
Still waiting on mine. Confirmation was at 1:09PM ET on 8/27

This fractal virgin had a time of 6:30pm. I think I should get bumped up the list though. Fractal owners know what they're getting, I'm finding out what I've been missing ;)
Did you buy your ticket? You need one if you want an email notification, otherwise you will have to wait outside Fractal’s offices until they post the daily print-out. Sorry, that’s just how it’s done.

I really wish they'd share a rough estimate of people are on the list, and how many units are available for this first batch.
And if they did, people would say “I’ll wait because…” naming some reason, and competition would know what volume Fractal orders and could deduce strategic information.

FAS plays their cards close to their chest because they’re smart. The less the competition knows the better, and sometimes it frustrates the community but better that than give another company an edge.

And if they did, people would say “I’ll wait because…” naming some reason, and competition would know what volume Fractal orders and could deduce strategic information.

FAS plays their cards close to their chest because they’re smart. The less the competition knows the better, and sometimes it frustrates the community but better that than give another company an edge.

I agree, but I still long for a happy medium, lol. Surely there's a way they can protect their business interests, while cutting down on customer frustration.

I'll admit that I gave up waiting for the FM3. At the time, my FX8 was becoming problematic - so I went back to the headache otherwise known as "pedals string together with hundreds of feet of spaghetti cables". FM9 was announced at just the right time for me. I'd been looking for a used FX8 until now. Fortunately, it doesn't look like we're setting ourselves up for another long delay (I hope).

Side note; I promise the competition is already skimming this forum for tidbits of info, user frustrations, etc (they'd be foolish not to keep tabs on top tier). This info might be useful for marketing purposes, but it it wouldn't really help them improve their products. And ultimately, it's the product itself that keeps people coming back.

Back
Top Bottom