Waitlist Email

I'm right there in the queue... should be interesting to see what a few minutes make? Of course, there are so many other factors outside these "junk" metrics.

8/27 @1:24PM! I'm ready for that e-mail!!!
Me - 8/27/2021 1:36 EST
I checked the sent date time stamp on my email to the list and it converted to 1:39 eastern time, so hopefully tomorrow.

Hopefully, the current distribution batch hasn't ended and the next batch is due March 2022 ...? (sad trombone) Ha!

Whatever, when it gets here... It gets here. It's all thrilling and part of the Fractal "new product" ritual fun! 🍿

Got my invitation earlier today as part of the Artist/VIP invitation list and ordered. Splurged for overnight shipping. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow around noon.
Super excited. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to gig with it anytime soon as I just got diagnosed with a serious health issue and have been forced to cancel all our shows. But looking forward to getting to know the unit and have it take my mind off of things and keep me busy.
Sorry to hear that, I hope you'll have a speedy recovery! I always marvel at your playing and sound of your Ozz videos, you are quite an inspiration!

I keep getting emails where I see "Fractal Audio" and "Waitlist" and I get all excited
Your "Golden Ticket" email will be Fractal Audio and "Invite". Then excitement. Having people chime in about getting an invite is nice though, but not quite as exciting as getting your own invite. It is Friday so everyone has hope for an invite or firmware update...

Your "Golden Ticket" email will be Fractal Audio and "Invite". Then excitement. Having people chime in about getting an invite is nice though, but not quite as exciting as getting your own invite. It is Friday so everyone has hope for an invite or firmware update...

In theory I know that, but my brain sometimes jumps to conclusions before I can stop it with logic :)

Got my invitation earlier today as part of the Artist/VIP invitation list and ordered. Splurged for overnight shipping. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow around noon.
Super excited. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to gig with it anytime soon as I just got diagnosed with a serious health issue and have been forced to cancel all our shows. But looking forward to getting to know the unit and have it take my mind off of things and keep me busy.
Wow! Please get better quick my friend. Wishing you well and the best...................

I'm sorry to hear that I hope things get better keep us posted.

My confirmation email is 8/27 at 1:04pm. No invite yet. My guess is that the invites are still going to VIP's, artists, and notable members of the forum (of which, sadly, I am not). Still, very hopeful it will be relatively soon though.

My confirmation email is 8/27 at 1:04pm. No invite yet. My guess is that the invites are still going to VIP's, artists, and notable members of the forum (of which, sadly, I am not). Still, very hopeful it will be relatively soon though.
Eastern time?

There are people who are on the regular email list getting invitations now.

Sorry to hear Todd. Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom