Waitlist Email

Wow didn’t think things would get started for another 2 - 3 weeks. I’m 3:40pm est so hopefully soon if stock doesn’t run out
That's the problem. The people who will post their confirmation and invitation times are just the tip of the iceberg of those who actually signed up and ordered.

Got my invitation earlier today as part of the Artist/VIP invitation list and ordered. Splurged for overnight shipping. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow around noon.
Super excited. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to gig with it anytime soon as I just got diagnosed with a serious health issue and have been forced to cancel all our shows. But looking forward to getting to know the unit and have it take my mind off of things and keep me busy.

Last edited:
Got my invitation earlier today as part of the Artist/VIP invitation list and ordered. Splurged for overnight shipping. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow around noon.
Super excited. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to gig with it anytime soon as I just got diagnosed with a serious health issue and have been forced to cancel all our shows. But looking forward to getting to know the unit and have it take my mind off of things and keep me busy.
Oh man I hope you’re okay. Best wishes to you and your family!

I hope you get well soon. I always enjoy seeing your live clips.

Wow. Well I guess that's the proverbial good news & bad news. Hope everything turns out well for you!

Get better brotha.

Get well soon. Enjoyed your gig videos over the years and hope to see more.

Get better brotha.
Oh man I hope you’re okay. Best wishes to you and your family!
Wow. Well I guess that's the proverbial good news & bad news. Hope everything turns out well for you!
Rock on Bishop!
Get well soon. Enjoyed your gig videos over the years and hope to see more.
Thank you guys. Love my Fractal family. I don’t want to derail the thread but I will post something in “The Lounge” area in the next few weeks after I have my first appointment with the doctors next Thursday and I actually know more.

I appreciate you guys thinking of me.

Now back to the FM9!

Back
Top Bottom