Waitlist Email

Sorry all, just having fun. I meant no disrespect. I know everyone is excited about the FM9, I am as well. Just providing some perspective. The FM3 waitlist posts went on for a year with constant speculation. It was quite draining. When it comes it will be a pleasant surprise. :)

Sorry all, just having fun. I meant no disrespect. I know everyone is excited about the FM9, I am as well. Just providing some perspective. The FM3 waitlist posts went on for a year with constant speculation. It was quite draining. When it comes it will be a pleasant surprise. :)

Man, if someone has that thin of skin to feel disrespected by those comments they need to check themselves. :)

Besides, some psychological studies have suggested that when it comes to human desire it is the sense of anticipation
of that desire being fulfilled that is actually more pleasurable than when that desire is being fulfilled. So all hail the
anticipation!!! :D

Man, if someone has that thin of skin to feel disrespected by those comments they need to check themselves. :)

Besides, some psychological studies have suggested that when it comes to human desire it is the sense of anticipation
of that desire being fulfilled that is actually more pleasurable than when that desire is being fulfilled. So all hail the
That’s pretty much what addiction is all about isn’t it? The anticipation is much more powerful than the actual fulfillment. 😉

They mention a small group of VIP forum contributors that got contacted prior to release
my guess is they have a small batch for September and its shipping to those members
the Bigger order coming October will likely start the official 1pmlist
just a. Guess
Not only forum VIPs but also Artists...

I agree! That's the fun of it and the previous excitement of fractal waitlist peeps seems to be cool and unique to fractal products. I've never seen another waitlist, other than fractal, that get ad excited with anticipation! 🙂

Hmmmm… I’m gonna say the pleasure of actually receiving and playing my FM3 far outweighed the anticipation of waiting for it.😉

First time at the waitlist rodeo?
Nope.

date: Oct 13, 2015, 7:25 PM
subject: AX8 Waitlist
date: Mar 2, 2016, 2:51 PM
subject: Fractal Audio AX8 Waitlist Purchase Invitation

date: Jan 29, 2018, 10:44 AM
subject: Wait List Request – Axe-Fx III
date: Apr 2, 2018, 4:15 PM
subject: Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx III Purchase Invitation!

date: Jul 31, 2018, 8:51 PM
subject: Wait List Request - FC
date: Mar 12, 2019, 11:49 AM
subject: Special Fractal Audio FC-6 Purchase Invitation
date: May 14, 2019, 1:09 PM
subject: Fractal Audio FC-6/FC-12 Purchase Invitation

date: Apr 23, 2019, 9:52 PM
subject: FM3 Wait List
date: Apr 3, 2020, 12:50 PM
subject: Fractal Audio FM3 Purchase Invitation (no headphone jack)
date: May 26, 2020, 1:12 PM
subject: Fractal Audio FM3 Purchase Invitation (w/ headphone jack)

date: May 30, 2020, 6:59 PM
subject: Axe-Fx III
date: Jul 15, 2020, 1:26 PM
subject: Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx III Purchase Invitation

date: Aug 27, 2021, 1:22 PM
subject: FM9 Wait List

Nope.

the FM3 was never a Now Shipping product though, it was just a waitlist for a release or a waitlist with an Out of Stock tag though right?

Nope.

Yep. Done that plus Standard, Ultra, and MFC. It is usually a bit longer than we'd but it is worth the wait. I just make sure I have other Fractal gear to play in the meantime. :)

Consider this - at least there's a waitlist to join!

I've been eyeing the Mission Engineering Gemini 2 Stereo unit since earlier this year and it always says 'Out of Stock'. There's no ETA, no waitlist, no way to backorder and no other information provided at all.
I have a Mission Gemini 2 I'm thinking about getting rid of since I usually use sidefill monitors (or my Powercab Plus) most of the time. It's mint...

FM9 Waitlist confirmation email Sep 6, 2021, 9:33PM. Dangit I should have hit it when the email came out!!! aCk!!!

(waited a lonnnngggg time for Axe FX III and a lonnnngggg time for an FC-12 offer. LoL!!!)

Last edited:
I signed up yesterday, received immediate confirm. I'm hoping to get it by Christmas... it will happen when it happens. To quote VMS, "waiting is, until fullness".:grinning::cool:

Back
Top Bottom