Waitlist Email

So will there be a thread from Fractal updating the waiting list progress? I my waitlist replay at Aug 27th at 6:03pm.

Does anyone know about anyone who got an invitation? Cause Fractal said they started shipping the day of the announcement.

Does anyone know about anyone who got an invitation? Cause Fractal said they started shipping the day of the announcement.

This is the original question that I posted.

If someone did they WOULD be able to answer.

Still curious as I haven't seen anyone posting about it in any other threads either.

I set no expectations for this, only curiosity. I've already been through the FC and FM-3 process. I have what I already have and am perfectly fine with it.

I admit I jumped the gun on selling my FM3 after getting on the waitlist within a hour and a half. I do feel a bit dumb, but it will give me the chance to just play with some analog pedals and my JJ Jr. while I wait. Definitely going to be a lot more of a pain the arse hauling all that around though.

They mention a small group of VIP forum contributors that got contacted prior to release
my guess is they have a small batch for September and its shipping to those members
the Bigger order coming October will likely start the official 1pmlist
just a. Guess

I admit I jumped the gun on selling my FM3 after getting on the waitlist within a hour and a half. I do feel a bit dumb, but it will give me the chance to just play with some analog pedals and my JJ Jr. while I wait. Definitely going to be a lot more of a pain the arse hauling all that around though.

That's a damn fine rig. I'd be thrilled to play that setup. :)

Yes, they said they already shipped to the waitlist. Someone said they will get theirs next Wednesday.
The next shipment or block of shipments will probably go out in Oct. This is per HippieTim in the FM9 FAQ.

Yes, they said they already shipped to the waitlist. Someone said they will get theirs next Wednesday.
The next shipment or block of shipments will probably go out in Oct. This is per HippieTim in the FM9 FAQ.
I have seen a bunch of people saying they got on the waitlist minutes after announcement. I find it hard to believe invites have been sent out to the general waitlist. If they have....and the next shipment isn't until October. Oh boy it's going to be over a year lol I think those that have been sent out are the private list....which if you ask me is a sneaky play on words by fractal. "Now Shipping to those on waitlist**" **must be a fractal artist or well known forum member.

I have seen a bunch of people saying they got on the waitlist minutes after announcement. I find it hard to believe invites have been sent out to the general waitlist. If they have....and the next shipment isn't until October. Oh boy it's going to be over a year lol I think those that have been sent out are the private list....which if you ask me is a sneaky play on words by fractal. "Now Shipping to those on waitlist**" **must be a fractal artist or well known forum member.
Yeah, Fractal has said the response has been a bit overwhelming. This may be their best seller ever.
Maybe a long wait indeed.

Back
Top Bottom