Waitlist Email

I got the e-mail Fri 8/27 at about 10am pacific time, at about 2 pm I sent the e-mail to be on the list. Got the FAS response within minutes. I anticipate getting an invite within a month.

Like some of you, when I first saw it I thought it was a joke. I had seen makeshift photo's of "new" products before. Once I determined it was real I sent in a waitlist request. Did not get any response. So about 45 minutes later I resent and got a response. So I am on the list at 4:38pm Pacific Time.

I was one who, several times, voiced my request for an AX10 or AX12 with an expression pedal. And always received either agreements or wording that expressed great appreciation for the FM3. Personally, I could not navigate only 3 pedals, yet I know many people can do that wonderfully.

I love my AX8 but was growing more and more concerned about everybody passing it up. I was about to break down and purchase a Headrush floor. Then the FM9!!!

So, I am excited, and will look forward to watching people, and myself hopefully, a notice to purchase.

I am sure it will be SOON

Hey guys, does anyone know how much time you got to make the purchase once you get the invite until you loose your right to purchase?

Hey guys, does anyone know how much time you got to make the purchase once you get the invite until you loose your right to purchase?
I don't think it works like that. I might be wrong, but, in the past, the invitations didn't expire. So you would get priority if you accept even if you don't accept right away.

BUT.. Fractal won't wait on you forever, and they will skip you if you do wait so they can fill orders further down the ladder. As I understand it, they will continue to fill orders until you do accept. If you do accept later-on, they will ship you a unit as long as there are enough units to cover the current batch of invitations they recently sent out - if not, then you wait again, but are prioritized when more units become available.

Hello Fractal peeps! I am new here and on the waiting list for FM9! Picked it over the Neural QC. Does anyone know how long customers are on the waitlist before they get the magic email? I got on the waitlist Saturday, 08-29-21, in the evening. Thanks ! BlueZebra

I honestly wouldn't expect this to happen, but if you were bored and had nothing better to do.... you could add a serialized confirmation# to the e-mail confirmation. Then we could look up that numbers for status instead of a name or email address.

FWIW, I'm on the list. My confirmation e-mail came back Aug 27th at 3:19pm. I'm not sure if gmail is displaying my time zone or theirs. If anyone cares to track this sort of thing, I am in Nebraska (CST). I only question the time zone because it seems like it was much earlier in the day, but I'm probably misremembering due to my excitement.
Yep it’s completely possible and not very hard. I see it a lot in crypto space where some of the sold out mining rigs they will give you a serial number that correlates to their updates on certain batches with an estimated ship date. Nothing is set in stone but it gives you an idea how long you should expect.

My hope is we all (including fractal) learned some lessons during the fm3 waitlist days. Otherwise we are headed down the path of another google docs waitlist.

Assuming the announcement was made public just before noon central time, I sent my wait list email at 12:26 PM central time and got a response back immediately after, so hopefully getting on the list less than a half hour after the announcement was made means I won't have to wait too long. I got on the FM3 wait list about 24 hours after it was announced and didn't get an invite for the initial run without the headphone jack until late April 2020. I'll be waiting patiently for my invite and my Kemper Stage will hold me over until I get it.

Assuming the announcement was made public just before noon central time, I sent my wait list email at 12:26 PM central time and got a response back immediately after, so hopefully getting on the list less than a half hour after the announcement was made means I won't have to wait too long. I got on the FM3 wait list about 24 hours after it was announced and didn't get an invite for the initial run without the headphone jack until late April 2020. I'll be waiting patiently for my invite and my Kemper Stage will hold me over until I get it.
But if you look at the initial announcement of the FM3 it says TBA for when it would start shipping. That’s not the case for the FM9

But if you look at the initial announcement of the FM3 it says TBA for when it would start shipping. That’s not the case for the FM9
Good point, I have a feeling guys who got on the waitlist within the first hour will probably get purchase invites within the next month. I have no facts to back that up, just a gut feeling.

Back
Top Bottom