Waitlist Email

@Admin M@ - question (if it’s possible to answer). Are you guys planning to start shipping out FM9’s to waitlisted customers this week? Or has already started?

Educated? With this mob that has been correctly described as "chuckleheads"?
Lol fair enough. The messaging including “Now Shipping“ is what really throws me off. Could mean they only had to enough to ship to the people who got them already and then next batch wont go out for months. Just speaking out of my arse here though ultimately i have no idea

Got my waitlist email at 1:13 ET. No invite yet, and I am not impatient this time around. Been having wholesome analog fun on the Tone King Sky King lately. Nothing beats the convenience of a modeller though. Any show where I am asked to use crappy backline or the headliner is too noble to let me put my amp on stage, I just rock up with the Fractal (now AX8) and a guitar. Plus it allows me to drink a beer(s) and Uber home. That last benefit strangely never talked about..

Indeed, really this is what I've wanted all along, had the FM9 came out last year I'd already have one. however, I don't mind I'm thinking that the FM3 is kind of like training wheels on a bike...
Yes, that, but over this period I've also spent time looking at what the FM3 and FX3 can do.

While I could constrain myself, actually it's barely constrain myself, with the FM3, the FM9 opens up the few constraints into a wide open wonderland where I can't imagine myself being constrained for live stuff.

The FX3 is so far beyond my needs I can't imagine myself ever exceeding its abilities, so the FM9 and FX3 would be a perfect combination for me... except, I do love the tiny form factor of the FM3 and that it, with the FC6, is such a nice compact combination for travel.

I guess at this point Fractal has me exactly where they want me to be, undecided, and wanting everything. I'm such a tool. :)

Back
Top Bottom