Waitlist Email

Hopefully only being less then one full day off this time around will mean I won’t have to wait 12 months for purchase email.
Well, it’s important to remember there were some extenuating circumstances during 2020 that seriously impacted manufacturing and shipping.

The world has learned a lot about how to build and deliver in spite of the virus so hopefully they won’t be impacted as severely.

FM9- The Masterpiece of Modelers.
So slick that you don’t even know that you already know that your getting it.
Should have called it Corona instead of Cygnus.

What are some of you people doing to convince yourselves that the FM3 is no longer everything you will ever need.
I got a no headphone jack FM3- and suddenly that is just unacceptable.
I love my fm3 sounds but I’d enjoy the little extra power. I’ve also never been able to do dual amps so that would be fun to experiment. Then I think I can also get a better guitar synth blend sound with the dual amp

Sent and received waitlist email on August 27th 12 35 PM CST.

I saw Cooper Carter’s video on the Facebook group and within 5 minutes signed up.

I originally thought it was a joke 😂.

Wonder when Fractal will start shipping to those who signed up within the first hour.

I was thinking it had to be something like that. As our email delivery systems have gotten more sophisticated in response to ever escalating spamming, they also get more obscure to the end user. In the “good old days” we could dig through our email logs from our SMTP, POP and IMAP daemons and see a trail and figure it out. Now it’s just a fricken black hole that email disappears into and that gets dropped from.

I like not having to run my own spam traps where I’m forced to continually tweak the Bayesian and grep filters, but I don’t like the lack of visibility or that they can completely make email disappear without a notice.

Just to help others figure out whether they could have been caught by this, both my iCloud.com and gmail.com domain-based addresses had problems passing the replies so I’m sure others using those domains saw the same problems unless they sent their list request right after it opened.

Last edited:
Is there any official online checker waitlist position ? Simply enter email and result will be your actual position ?
There is not.

Your response received from the mail list server is your receipt. It’s possible to ask sales whether you are on the list, but they will not tell you where in the queue you are.

It was the same with the FM3 and FX3 mod II. People were trying to use a thread to track when invitations were received to forecast the progress through the list but it was a rough estimate, especially for the FM3 which occurred as the virus hit and everything shutdown then supply chains went all to heck. Fractal would periodically update the status as parts started shipping and units were being received by the company and passing through burn-in, so I’d expect that same level of communication and visibility if there are problems or delays.

Now that the world has a little better grip on keeping things rolling I expect to see a more consistent flow for the FM9.

Back
Top Bottom