• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Waitlist Email

skydog

Experienced
My waitlist email was sent 8/27 at 6:29pm. I haven’t received an invitation. So I guess it isn’t strictly sequential?

JasonE

Inspired
Is that time when you sent the waitlist email or when you received the confirmation email?

Mine appeared to be the time I sent it. There was a 9 minute delay in getting the confirmation email from the system. When my name came up it was before they got to the time of my confirmation email.

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
Is that time when you sent the waitlist email or when you received the confirmation email?
Mine appeared to be the time I sent it. There was a 9 minute delay in getting the confirmation email from the system. When my name came up it was before they got to the time of my confirmation email.
The confirmation email is purely informative, it’s not the time slot in the waitlist. The moment your initial request was received by Fractal’s list server is your waitlist time.

Confirmation emails could be delayed or black-holed. See https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/missing-fm9-waitlist-auto-reply-read-this.176217/.

My waitlist email was sent 8/27 at 6:29pm. I haven’t received an invitation. So I guess it isn’t strictly sequential?

It’s purely sequential. If the request was sent from a central timezone state add an hour to make it eastern. Currently the list is processing times just after 7pm eastern. Contact sales if you feel you were skipped over.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! Finally I'm on the other side with many of you!! :cool: :guitar:

Waitlist: 08/27/2021 @ 4:11 PM PST (7:11 PM EST)
Purchase Invitation: 11/09/2021 @ 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST)
Purchased: 11/09/2021 @ 11:35 AM PST (2:35 PM EST)

And before you ask what took me so long! LOL! I'm an analytics developer for a large health care organization and was in the middle of a long meeting and program development session while watching email - in between people wasting my time! LOL!

Can't wait for it to arrive next week!! :cool: :guitar:

gbsmusic

Inspired
SMH. UPS tracking says it’s been in Rhode Island since Saturday morning.
I don't know what has been going on but shipping has been horrible over the last month and a 1/2. The packages always arrive late never early though funny how that works. It's a pain in the ass when you're waiting for something, especially an FM9.

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
I don't know what has been going on but shipping has been horrible over the last month and a 1/2. The packages always arrive late never early though funny how that works. It's a pain in the ass when you're waiting for something, especially an FM9.
It's been well publicized. In addition to many other problems, the Christmas shipping period is upon us to compound the delays.

If you paid for a certain level of delivery and that wasn't met, you can call the company who shipped it and ask for a refund on the additional shipping charges. They should refund to whatever the actual delivery time was, and they'll charge it back to the shipper.

mikeyg

Experienced
You guys that aren’t updating the spreadsheet are killing me man I think I’m at the top of the list and I’m still a ways off 😀

You guys that aren’t updating the spreadsheet are killing me man I think I’m at the top of the list and I’m still a ways off 😀
Sorry, I will gladly update that spreadsheet if you like! :cool: :guitar: I wasn't tracking the link to it however. If you can provide the direct update link I will add my record! Thanks for the suggestion!

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
I hate to say it but being at the top of that list means very little in reality because we have absolutely no idea how many people didn’t add their information to the sheet but are on Fractal’s master list. Fractal could be processing twenty or thirty invitations daily but only a few are on the list or this thread and report it to us.

Based on prior days there should be a lot more invitations being reported but we’re definitely not seeing them. They might be low on inventory, they might be busy shipping other things, they might be busy making Christmas party costumes and cookies, this all might be a giant study of human behavior and we should prepare to welcome our new Fractal Overlords.

And I am proud to be the first to welcome them, and compliment them on their wonderful elf costumes. Please pass the eggnog.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but being at the top of that list means very little in reality because we have absolutely no idea how many people didn’t add their information to the sheet but are on Fractal’s master list. Fractal could be processing twenty or thirty invitations daily but only a few are on the list or this thread and report it to us.

Based on prior days there should be a lot more invitations being reported but we’re definitely not seeing them. They might be low on inventory, they might be busy shipping other things, they might be busy making Christmas party costumes and cookies, this all might be a giant study of human behavior and we should prepare to welcome our new Fractal Overlords.

And I am proud to be the first to welcome them, and compliment them on their wonderful elf costumes. Please pass the eggnog.
Hi Greg! Can you please remind me where the list is and I will update for my record! I don't want to let our brothers and sisters down here! :cool: :guitar:

Top Bottom