• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Waitlist Email

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
Well, it looks like Fractal instead of sending my payment confirmation etc to my FM9 Invite email address...... they sent it to my wifes paypal email address. lol Funny. They must be busy. Even my Order Status on my Fractal Account page is not Updated. ;p
PayPal would tell them to send confirmation there. It’s part of having payments be transparent if you used her PayPal.

And, yes, they’re busy. They’re a small company processing a waitlist, along with working on updates to firmware, and probably designing next generation hardware.

Last edited:

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Has the FM9 shown up in the guitar mags?

No, because for that to happen, we need to deny one of YOU a unit so they can review it. We'll do that once things cool down a little.

Also, to be honest, getting HONEST word-of-mouth promotion is often better than the review of an agency which allows opinion to be shaped based on how much ad revenue you do or don't send them. No offense, as some of them are great, but it does seem a bit like a racket.

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
No, because for that to happen, we need to deny one of YOU a unit so they can review it. We'll do that once things cool down a little.
I volunteer the next person on the waitlist. :)

Also, to be honest, getting HONEST word-of-mouth promotion is often better than the review of an agency which allows opinion to be shaped based on how much ad revenue you do or don't send them. No offense, as some of them are great, but it does seem a bit like a racket.
Agreed. Word of mouth is always better, and, it's better still when someone is actually using it in front of others so they can hear the device, and then talk to whoever is using it to get educated opinions.

Video reviews… I don't really trust them unless the person uses it in real life to make their living and has demonstrated a technical prowess with it, so they know what they're talking about. Some guy blathering about a device, with an axe to grind, and some glittering video title promising a bloody grudge match… not so much.

Come on 7:11! :cool: :guitar: I have been doing my best to stay out of the Jetstream, but its so close now that I'm going to be watching in between meetings all day!

If you didn't receive it today, it will probably happen tomorrow.
Hi @JasonE - I'm sure you are right and I can't wait! :cool: :guitar: This has been the fastest product delivery cycle in my memory at least! I was on the FM3 and AX3 watch for ever it seemed. Maybe its just the crazy pace of life this year, but this one seemed to go really quick even through some of the chip shortages etc. FAS did an awesome job with the product cycle once again!

Top Bottom