• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Waitlist Email

JFunk1

Was looking forward to having it this weekend to start checking it out. I was surprised that UPS was projecting delivery today by 7 pm. I didn’t even know they delivered on Saturday. Then, this morning I checked the status and received the following update.

On the Way
A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

Isn’t that just typical. LOL. 😂😂😂. New delivery estimate is Monday. Oh well. 😁
Lucky you! How long were you on the waitlist for?

ShaqJamin

Inspired
what happens if someone was on the waitlist and his/her name comes but they are in Asia and they would like to send it as a gift to a friend in the US.... they use an American credit card with an American billing address. does it work?
I would probably reach out to the FAS sales department directly. Everything that I’ve understood is that they try to accommodate their customers however they can, within reasonable limits of course.

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
what happens if someone was on the waitlist and his/her name comes but they are in Asia and they would like to send it as a gift to a friend in the US.... they use an American credit card with an American billing address. does it work?
You need to talk to the sales people. The waitlist is specifically for U.S. and Canada so Fractal might immediately cancel your order if you don’t set something up in advance.

The FM9 will begin shipping immediately in limited quantities in the USA and Canada, using our standard waitlist invitations to help manage the demand during the ongoing global semiconductor shortage and shipping crisis.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/announcing-the-new-fm9-amp-modeler-fx-processor.176122/

Fractal notices irregularities such as orders coming from IP addresses not in the U.S. using American-based credit cards. When my FM3 invitation came in I was in Mexico traveling and immediately ordered, and they stopped the order until I convinced them everything was on the up and up.

Sthompson86

Honestly it seems like it takes forever but happy days are a comin! It will be your time in no time. Hang in there!
I kind of liked not being in the first line of orders cause it gave me a little time to see what other people are doing patch wise, issues to be found and corrected.

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
It jumped from (what we know) 6:12 to 6:44 today
6:12p was yesterday, with only one person reporting. Today was 6:28p - 6:44p, and several recent days of no invitations hurt the trend by pulling it down to 16m/day but there's nothing that can be done about it.

I think we're on the downhill side of the slope because we're still seeing the invites cover more time in the waitlist.

Last edited:

Mongillo19

Inspired
I traded a QC for the FM9. Im not on the waitlist until the 30th? But when I do get my invite I'll buy it for the warranty and sell my used fm9 for retail (plus shipping so I don't lose money). I'll make a sales post when it roles around

Top Bottom