• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Waitlist Email

stm113

Power User
So what is the time frame between getting the invite, ordering and the unit shipping? Is it one of those things where they ship in a day or so, or is it that you get the invite, order and there is a lag with shipping?

JasonE

Inspired
So what is the time frame between getting the invite, ordering and the unit shipping? Is it one of those things where they ship in a day or so, or is it that you get the invite, order and there is a lag with shipping?

I received my invite last Friday and ordered that day. It shipped yesterday and will be here Thursday according to UPS. From what I have seen they ship the same day or the next business day from when it is ordred.

JasonE

Inspired
Why is it that even though I have ordered mine and it is in the hands of UPS, I still keep coming back to this thread to see how many post that they received their invite today? I don't think I am the only one doing that either.

stm113

Power User
Why is it that even though I have ordered mine and it is in the hands of UPS, I still keep coming back to this thread to see how many post that they received their invite today? I don't think I am the only one doing that either.
Because my man, you have re-discovered a child's excitement of Christmas. Congrats! I just signed up for the waitlist today, it hurts my soul deeply that I wont get one before I turn 45 in May lol.

Top Bottom