Waitlist Email

5:13 EST They replied instantly
K. Last question… 5:13 PM or AM? The times aren't fitting the normal cycles so I'm trying to understand what's up.

Never mind that. It can't be 5:13am. The list wasn't open then. Maybe they have multiple people working on the list.

Waitlist time of 4:13 EDT would be more logical. 5:13 EDT is a 45 min. jump.
'zactly, but that could be explained by most of the intervening invitations being processed today might not have been part of this thread or forum so they're not visible. A waitlist time of 5:13p (later) with an invitation at 11:11a (much earlier) is what doesn't fit the trends.

The only way I can explain it is there might have been multiple people working on the list, dividing it in chunks between them.

Probably the important thing for us when waiting is getting them on the right day.

Last edited:
'zactly, but that could be explained by most of the intervening invitations being processed today might not have been part of this thread or forum so they're not visible. A waitlist time of 5:13p (later) with an invitation at 11:11a (much earlier) is what doesn't fit the trends.

The only way I can explain it is there might have been multiple people working on the list, dividing it in chunks between them.

Probably the important thing for us when waiting is getting them on the right day.
He's Mountain time. I'm thinking the most likely explanation is he got his invitation today at 11:11.am MT, which is 1:11pm ET. Makes sense since invites go out each day starting at 1pm ET. I'm betting he got on the waitlist at 2:13 pm MT, which is 4:13pm ET, and he just made an error in the time zone adjustment. That makes the most sense to me and fits with the rest of the data.

He's Mountain time. I'm thinking the most likely explanation is he got his invitation today at 11:11.am MT, which is 1:11pm ET. Makes sense since invites go out each day starting at 1pm ET. I'm betting he got on the waitlist at 2:13 pm MT, which is 4:13pm ET, and he just made an error in the time zone adjustment. That makes the most sense to me and fits with the rest of the data.
That makes more sense.

K. Last question… 5:13 PM or AM? The times aren't fitting the normal cycles so I'm trying to understand what's up.

Never mind that. It can't be 5:13am. The list wasn't open then. Maybe they have multiple people working on the list.

Hmmm.........I got my waitlist confirmation on 8/27 at 4:39PM EST. Wouldn't I have gotten an invite before someone at 5:13PM EST??

Based on your confirmation time, I would hope to hear that you get your invitation today. 👍🏻
Me too. Will report back to the forum if/when I do. I am about 45 minutes from Fractal HQ in Plaistow. I wonder if they'll just let me come get it as opposed to shipping?

Hmmm.........I got my waitlist confirmation on 8/27 at 4:39PM EST. Wouldn't I have gotten an invite before someone at 5:13PM EST??
The most likely explanation is that his stated time is not correct. Possibly a typo or misunderstanding on how time zones work. The entire reporting of data via this forum is an inexact science.

I wouldn’t get bent out of shape thinking I was passed over.

The most likely explanation is that his stated time is not correct. Possibly a typo or misunderstanding on how time zones work. The entire reporting of data via this forum is an inexact science.

I wouldn’t get bent out of shape thinking I was passed over.
Agreed. Not bent out of shape as much as excited. I waited exactly a year for my FM3. The fact that I might get an FM9 in only a couple of months since release is awesome. Just don't want to somehow miss my invite!

Back
Top Bottom