Waitlist Email

Waitlist email confirmation- 8/27/2021 4:20 PM EST
Purchase invite received 10/19/2021 1:33 PM EST

Hmmm.... I should have been one minute before you as my waitlist confirmation is 8/27 @ 3:19pm central (4:19pm eastern).

EDIT: CORRECTION - according to the google sheets, you entered the waitlist at 4:13pm, but didn't received your acknowledgment until 4:20pm. Assuming Fractal goes by the entry time stamp, I've still got a little waiting to do.

Last edited:
Hey fellas
Sure.

The "friend" received the invite. Not knowing his name, "he" would need to pay for the FM9 through his account with FAS. The buddy (the person who inquired about possibly moving up his name in the waitlist) whom the friend had offered the FM9 to would then need to pay the friend for the FM9.

Understand?
So the amazing folks at Fractal were able to transfer and swap out waitlist times and my order is placed! Some verification emails had to be sent around giving permission etc but they made it happen. If this is a sample of their customer support then I have a feeling I’m really going to see what I’ve been missing out on all these years. Can’t wait for my first fractal product!

Hey fellas

So the amazing folks at Fractal were able to transfer and swap out waitlist times and my order is placed! Some verification emails had to be sent around giving permission etc but they made it happen. If this is a sample of their customer support then I have a feeling I’m really going to see what I’ve been missing out on all these years. Can’t wait for my first fractal product!
Nice congratulations!

Hey fellas

Well, congratulations! This is Fractal service going above and beyond. Were you able to receive the warranty, as well?

Last edited:
Hey fellas

congratulations :)

Wow, we're at 4h20pm EST now, move way faster than I expected, I'm on 5h35pmso hopefully by the end of next week? :d
We saw a 15 minute jump today if the numbers are accurate so I think it's reasonable to expect it by Thursday or Friday, maybe by tomorrow.

That jump is unprecedented as the previous big jumps have been about 7 minutes, which makes me wonder about the accuracy.

We saw a 15 minute jump today if the numbers are accurate so I think it's reasonable to expect it by Thursday or Friday, maybe by tomorrow.

That jump is unprecedented as the previous big jumps have been about 7 minutes, which makes me wonder about the accuracy.

FWIW, I suspect FAS is prioritizing based on when you sent your first e-mail to join the waitlist, rather than when they confirm back to you.

As evidence, I'll use myself as an example.

• I sent my request to join the waitlist at 4:19pm eastern 8/27. I received an instant confirmation at 4:19pm.
  • @DANLUNATIC said joined at 4:20 and just received an invite to order, I got a little pannicky.
  • But according to the google sheet, DANLUNATIC actually joined at 4:13. They just didn't confirm until 4:20.
  • So it would seem to me that Dan beat me by 6 minutes, and that's why his invite came before mine.

Looking through the google docs, it appears most folks received instant confirmations, so this won't matter. But it might be re-assuring to those of you that had to wait a bit to receive your confirmation e-mails. You might be earlier on the list than you first thought.

FWIW, I suspect FAS is prioritizing based on when you sent your first e-mail to join the waitlist, rather than when they confirm back to you.

• I sent my request to join the waitlist at 4:19pm eastern 8/27. I received an instant confirmation at 4:19pm.
  • @DANLUNATIC said joined at 4:20 and just received an invite to order, I got a little pannicky.
  • But according to the google sheet, DANLUNATIC actually joined at 4:13. They just didn't confirm until 4:20.
  • So it would seem to me that Dan beat me by 6 minutes, and that's why his invite came before mine.

Looking through the google docs, it appears most folks received instant confirmations, so this won't matter. But it might be re-assuring to those of you that had to wait a bit to receive your confirmation e-mails. You might be earlier on the list than you first thought.
It's based on when their list server received the email request. The confirmation email of that request means nothing and is just to notify the person that the server received the notice.

A number of us never got confirmation email from the server because the intermediate mail relays were black-holing the messages thinking they were spam.

And DANLUNATIC's time of 4:13p makes a lot more sense than 4:20 and pulls the chart lines where I'd expect them to be.

Last edited:

What google sheet?

Back
Top Bottom