Waitlist Email

I got the invite today, but no tracking number. What’s been your experience with the time to ship after paying?
I placed my order the day I got the invite and had to call Andrew to make a small change. I asked him how quickly it would be shipped and he said it would not be the same day I ordered. It was shipped the next day. I did 2nd-day air so I'm getting it tomorrow. So...ordered on Tuesday, shipped from Fractal on Wednesday, Delivery expected on Friday. I'm just slightly super excited ;)

I ordered mine on 10/5 just before 2PM EST (40 min after invite). Got confirmation on the order within minutes. Got a shipping confirmation on 10/6 just before 1PM EST. Later in the day on 10/6 got UPS update saying it will be delivered to my house on 10/7 just before 10:30AM PST - I am on the west coast.
Did you pay for overnight?

Did you pay for overnight?
Yes. I have been through this before with Fractal purchases and know that overnight is really only overnight once UPS gets control of it. But I also know that overnight with UPS can be sketchy these days. That's why I go with the guaranteed delivery before 10:30AM. I am on the west coast and standard UPS takes a full week to get here. Yes, I am impatient and can afford the luxury of overnight.

Back
Top Bottom