Waitlist Email

CST is an hour later than CDT.

CDT is the same as EST.

EST is an hour later than EDT.

Therefore: CST is 2 hours later than EDT
FIFY

I suspect that you studied under the same tutelage as some of my college buddies. One of our profs had a sign in his office:

"A tendency towards excessive wordiness indicates a propensity for obfuscating logic."

The prof, ironically, was not an English or Literature prof.

Last edited:
However, you wouldn't have CST while also having EDT ;)

This is why in this case it might be best to stick to using the timezone labels Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern :)

+1

I can never remember which half of the year is standard vs daylight, so I usually just say ET

FIFY

I suspect that you studied under the same tutelage as some of my college buddies. One of our profs had a sign in his office:

"A tendency towards excessive wordiness indicates a propensity for obfuscating logic."

The prof, ironically, was not an English or Literature prof.
Check that second sentence in what you "fixed." ;)

CST is an hour later than CDT.

CDT is an hour earlier than EDT.

Therefore, CST = EDT.
I’m following now. The post was made at 1:00pm EST (which is 12pm in CST). The guy who commented that I was replying to said he got on the list 35 minutes after it was released at 1:35 CST. But 1:35 CST is 2:35 EST, so he got on the list an hour and 35 minutes later. I was right in the timing, but used the wrong time zone wording.

Reactions: Rex
I’m following now. The post was made at 1:00pm EST (which is 12pm in CST). The guy who commented that I was replying to said he got on the list 35 minutes after it was released at 1:35 CST. But 1:35 CST is 2:35 EST, so he got on the list an hour and 35 minutes later. I was right in the timing, but used the wrong time zone wording.
Except it's currently Daylight Savings time, which means that these times would be CDT and EDT not CST and EST...

Sorry for being pedantic but since we're striving to be accurate :)

Half dozen emails sent on 8/27 and 8/28. Still waiting for an acknowlegment, lol. Probably no point now. Just have to wait for these things to be stocked and the wait list worked off.

Half dozen emails sent on 8/27 and 8/28. Still waiting for an acknowlegment, lol. Probably no point now. Just have to wait for these things to be stocked and the wait list worked off.
If you didn’t get an “undeliverable mail” email response after mailing your request for the waitlist then they most likely got your request and their response was filtered by spambots en-route to your inbox.

It’s an interwebs thing. Send hundreds of messages stating the same thing, Dumbass Mc’Spambot thinks it’s doing you a favor by blocking the source of those identical emails.

Just recently bought one of these. The unit is basically brand new, I’ve used it once for a studio session never even stepped on. Head phone version. I’ll sell or trade for tube amps like a mark v 25 watt, or jcm 800, or a load box like uad ox box. I get right now they’re 1170 after shipping and tax and all that if someone will give me 1070 I’ll sell it. Literally used it once… it’s just not my thing. Pm me if interested. Please don’t try and low ball me like crazy I don’t need the money, just not my thing.

Just recently bought one of these. The unit is basically brand new, I’ve used it once for a studio session never even stepped on. Head phone version. I’ll sell or trade for tube amps like a mark v 25 watt, or jcm 800, or a load box like uad ox box. I get right now they’re 1170 after shipping and tax and all that if someone will give me 1070 I’ll sell it. Literally used it once… it’s just not my thing. Pm me if interested. Please don’t try and low ball me like crazy I don’t need the money, just not my thing.
You got an FM9 already? And selling for 2/3rds the new price? I suspect you mean an FM3?

In any case, this is not a thread for items for sale. Post in the For Sale sub-forum.

Do post up any info if they are distributing in Asia. I am guessing might be a long wait before it hits international.

Back
Top Bottom