Waitlist Email

Might have to sign up again. Driving me crazy that I can't find the "Invite Confirmation" in my email files. I know I received it after signing up.

Now it makes me think I didn't even sign up or was it all a dream. KHAN!!!

Might have to sign up again. Driving me crazy that I can't find the "Invite Confirmation" in my email files. I know I received it after signing up.

Talk to sales@fractalaudio.com, who manage the list.

The confirmation email is a warm ‘n’ fuzzy for you. It was sent because you sent your RSVP request and they received it. Sales also has a record of it.

Just my 2¢. You don't need to wait it out much longer.

Per FAS' announcement, offer-to-purchase emails will resume in August (Date, TBD). The invite confirmation has little to do with the actual offer-to-purchase email, which FAS will send to those who have signed up, organized in order of date/time.

Meanwhile, if you feel that this is driving you crazy, you need to step back indoors now that you got a breathe of fresh air from being outdoors. An invite is much like a welcome to join the larger FM9 community who already own their FM9s back indoors again. :)

If you have signed up, you need not worry, unless you know exactly what date/time you signed up, and that time passes without your receiving a purchase invitation. For your peace of mind, FAS keeps records of who signed up when, and can reassure you that you will receive an purchase invitation in due time. They cannot tell you when you will receive the invite, just that you will, as FAS resumes sending out purchase invitations and ships product again.

This FM-9 will be 8k worth of purchases directly from Fractal for me. When I think about it, outside of normal household bills and taxes I think that only vehicles and guitars have earned a higher position in my finances.
So it literally goes:
Mortgage/Taxes/bills
Vehicles
Guitars
Fractal

I see on the g66 waitlist thread where some folks have already received thier invite email from g66 about thier august shipment. I certainly hope there’s a large qty coming to fractal so USA shipments can be made. Some folks receiving emails from g66 that was October getting on the list if my memory swerves me correct

Back
Top Bottom