Waitlist Email

As much as I like to make fun of other people and my own pursuit of new gear my FM3 really did make a 100% improvement in my playing and desire to play more so waiting is definitely worth it everyone!

I had the III (and the II) man are they a pain to lug around. If you actively gig these are no fun to haul around, mind you, you need a rack and it will also not be light. I love the FM3, I got a 32" pedaltrain board that weighs 1 lb and comes with a really nice case that everything I need fits into. I put all my exp pedals/volume pedals on the board and a few other things and it all fits into a case I can carry

This holds my FM3, 2 expression pedals and a volume pedal, a Radial Big Shot, an Electro Harmonix K9 pedal, a Morley ABC switcher and a
Tripp-Lite 8 outlet isobar for power. Also in the case I throw all the cables, a bag for accessories and a small 4 channel mixer as I run 3 outputs. I can set up or pack up the whole thing in a few minutes.

Attachments

• pedal.jpg
    pedal.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 37
  • pedalb.jpg
    pedalb.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I had the III (and the II) man are they a pain to lug around. If you actively gig these are no fun to haul around, mind you, you need a rack and it will also not be light. I love the FM3, I got a 30" pedaltrain board that weighs 1 lb and comes with a really nice case that everything I need fits into. I put all my exp pedals/volume pedals on the board and a few other things and it all fits into a case I can carry
I figured the iii would be about like hauling an amp

Does anyone else check their emails/spam folder multiple times a day in hope for that email.. or is it just me?
I expect that Fractal will post a notice when they are able to get production started again. Until then this adequately explains the situation:

The semiconductor shortage is the only reason that the FM9 is out of stock right now. At present, we are waiting on certain key suppliers to update us on when we will be able to get the parts needed for production. We've already paid extra to get some items—only to be thwarted by others suddenly disappearing when industrial giants pulled strings. We were excited to find a substitute for one critical part only to then have the substitute become delayed too-- after we ordered and been promised quick delivery.

I will end as I often do by thanking you for your patience and understanding during these trying times.

Also looking very forward to the FM9, but the fact that Sony still can't supply their Playstation 5, worries me a little bit... :sweatsmile:
I mean if "giants" like Sony or Apple are still encountering supply issues, how long will it take for "smaller" companies like Fractal to get things running... I guess there's quite some lobbying going on in the semi-conductor industry nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom