Waitlist Email

Mine arrived yesterday. I'm loving it so far. The sheer number of amazing-sounding presets is overwhelming. haha!

Congrats!!! Mine should be here tomorrow evening and I can't wait!

Hey, can you do us a quick favor? Can you drop your car keys onto the new display and let us know if they scratch easily like the original ones do? I'm trying to decided if I should order screen protectors 😆.

Last edited:
Congrats!!! Mine should be here tomorrow evening and I can't wait!

Hey, can do you us a quick favor? Can you drop your car keys onto the new display and let us know if they scratch easily like the original ones do? I'm trying to decided if I should order screen protectors 😆.
I haven't even pulled the protective plastic on it, yet. haha.

I got on the list on Jan 28, but it looks like people that got on after me have invites and I don’t. Is that typical? Should I reach out or something?

D

I got on the list on Jan 28, but it looks like people that got on after me have invites and I don’t. Is that typical? Should I reach out or something?

D
Check in your various email folders. My invite got auto-filed under "Promotions" in gmail, even though I have Fractal set up as "trusted". I almost missed seeing it.

Check in your various email folders. My invite got auto-filed under "Promotions" in gmail, even though I have Fractal set up as "trusted". I almost missed seeing it.

Nope, it isn’t in any of my folders including junk. At least if it is it can’t be found with search terms like fractal, waitlist, etc

I was on the waitlist just a day ahead of you on the 27th and got my invite on Tuesday. So there's probably some issue with yours.

You could just order one through the regular purchase page. There's a note there saying shipping might be delayed by 5 days. Which, at the rate they seem to be shipping these, is probably a worst-case.

I was on the waitlist just a day ahead of you on the 27th and got my invite on Tuesday. So there's probably some issue with yours.

You could just order one through the regular purchase page. There's a note there saying shipping might be delayed by 5 days. Which, at the rate they seem to be shipping these, is probably a worst-case.
Oh I didn’t even know that was an option I’ll just do that thanks!

PSA for those just getting them. When going through the factory presets I noticed that there was still a gap when switching (spillover and gapless both set to ALL). I went to the 1st preset input block, channel D (very rarely used if ever), and changed output volume from 0 to 0 (i.e. no change, but enough to trigger a preset save). Shift right-click to do batch save on all presets. The gaps are gone. I wasn't expecting freshly loaded preset banks to need this, but I'm glad I knew about this little trick.

Back
Top Bottom