Waiting list question.

I was put on the waiting list at 8:48 AM EST and i read from someone that i won't get it on March 1st because i miss it by 18 minutes. He said the ones who going to get it on March 1st was between 8:00 & 8:30 AM EST. Can someone confirm that.

I was put on the waiting list at 8:48 AM EST and i read from someone that i won't get it on March 1st because i miss it by 18 minutes. He said the ones who going to get it on March 1st was between 8:00 & 8:30 AM EST. Can someone confirm that.
can you post a link to your reference? who said that?

here is what was said:

8:17 EST

But guys seriously don't get too excited I got on the AX8 list in the first few days and it was October to
March
The artist roster will get one first
Unless anything changed the difference between 8am and 830
Could be months

this person does not work for Fractal Audio. it does not say at all what you said in your first post.

just because it's said on the internet by someone doesn't make it true.

here is what was said:

this person does not work for Fractal Audio. it does not say at all what you said in your first post.

just because it's said on the internet by someone doesn't make it true.
That's the impression i got Chris 59 yrs old we talk a different lingo i guess.

That's the impression i got Chris 59 yrs old we talk a different lingo i guess.
this person spoke of his experience with the AX8 waiting list, which is a completely different product, at a different time, and different circumstances. what happened then has nothing to do with what's happening with this product, at this time.

be sure to try to find your information from Fractal Staff or other people with some sort of association with the product.

this person spoke of his experience with the AX8 waiting list, which is a completely different product, at a different time, and different circumstances. what happened then has nothing to do with what's happening with this product, at this time.

be sure to try to find your information from Fractal Staff or other people with some sort of association with the product.
I'm new to the Fractal Family always wanted one but i choose the Kemper & Helix but after seeing what this beast can do i jumped on the Fractal train. I will ask first hand on the team.

Sigh.

No one can predict when they will get the email saying ready to buy. The confirmation mail TOLD you this, so everyone please relax, play your guitar, and lay off the 'check for new mail' button.
I spoke with customer service yesterday about mid day about a recent order. They explained to me it would be reasonable to expect one mid March if I was on the waiting list at about that time.

The variables appeared to be them actually receiving the units and being able to get them ready for shipping.

The rep seemed very competent and provided an appropriate level of confidence without making promises.

my stock answers:

"just cables"
"needed a few cables"
"ah cables! bin waitin for those - whats with the big box?- just to ship cables"

The wrong time to find out about the III is lying in bed next to your wife. In a state of shock and euphoria, I told her Fractal did it, turned my laptop to show her a picture and boldly stated "I'm getting it". Her reply.."Go for it" with a tone that spoke volumes about my mental defects and addictions, put in her ear plugs and rolled over to go to sleep. I'm in trouble...again.

Man. You guys have it rough. I was going to sell some stuff I figure I won't use much now that the III is here and my wife talked me out of selling gear.

Man. You guys have it rough. I was going to sell some stuff I figure I won't use much now that the III is here and my wife talked me out of selling gear.
Selling gear while it's still relatively new is part of my "it's an investment, kind of" strategy to pay for the next latest and greatest. Usually she doesn't talk me out it. I have to express days of real torment for that to happen!

Back
Top Bottom