Waiting list for FM3? - Foot Switches?

shawnfitz1222

Inspired
Hi Folks,

Is there a waiting list for the FM3? I keep reading that there is but I looks like I can add one to my cart no problem. I have to sell off a few pedals before I buy.

Also, I read that one user added a dual footswitch to have more channels? Not sure I understand. Would like be like having a four channel amp?

Hi Folks,

Is there a waiting list for the FM3? I keep reading that there is but I looks like I can add one to my cart no problem. I have to sell off a few pedals before I buy.

Also, I read that one user added a dual footswitch to have more channels? Not sure I understand. Would like be like having a four channel amp?

The amp block always has four channels. The reason some people add external switches is because they want to use the onboard three switches for something else. A far more flexible solution is to add an FC-6 controller.

The amp block always has four channels. The reason some people add external switches is because they want to use the onboard three switches for something else. A far more flexible solution is to add an FC-6 controller.
Makes sense. I will as well, more than likely. Thank you!

I added a dual footswitch to have more options available. You can set them however you want. I have my 3 footswitches on the FM3 set up to change scenes and the dual external switch set up for preset up/down.
I have that on my Strymon Timeline. For me it's banks ups and down on the external switch and I use the TL for the presets. Cool idea! Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom